RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on June 10, 2021, 12:41:45 AM
Shamari is ghetto but Porsha is the epitome of class.
Glad we all could agree peacefully. ❤️

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 10, 2021, 10:46:12 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 10, 2021, 10:42:34 AM

KNASCCNCCCC

Ugh I don't even watch and I couldn't stand her,
bbbbbnnbbbbvvvbbbbvc

I was disappointed in how they prematurely let her go. But this highly intoxicated, apple Crown Royal goddess was a damn kii, no matter how annoying she was! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 10, 2021, 10:57:03 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 10, 2021, 10:46:12 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 10, 2021, 10:42:34 AM

KNASCCNCCCC

Ugh I don't even watch and I couldn't stand her,
bbbbbnnbbbbvvvbbbbvc

I was disappointed in how they prematurely let her go. But this highly intoxicated, apple Crown Royal goddess was a damn kii, no matter how annoying she was! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

She had potential.....  at first. I feel like she would've been better without the influence of Nene. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

June 10, 2021, 11:55:38 AM #8964 Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 12:21:44 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
I liked Shamari its just that i need you to add more than being drunk. This aint bad girls club or the real world. You need alcohol for those type of shows not for housewives imo. We need people with a dope personality, interesting lifestyle, great shade. Assassin, and if you drink a lil cool.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Plastic.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 09, 2021, 08:59:56 PM
And that's where I draw the fckn line. I knew who the ghetto, classless fags were when shamari joined the show.
Fun, DRUNK!
Go watch fckn bad girls club or sumn. YUCK!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

ssw4919

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on June 10, 2021, 11:55:38 AM
I liked Shamari its just that i need you to add more than being drunk. This aint bad girls club or the real world. You need alcohol for those type of shows not for housewives imo. We need people with a dope personality, interesting lifestyle, great shade. Assassin, and if you drink a lil cool.

They barely gave her a chance.  Unless something happened offscreen that'd worried production, I don't see why they only have her one season.

She had an "interesting" marriage with a known Black star.  She can sing and started working on that Aretha movie not long ago.  She has kids, and she can stand up for herself.

Look how much the NY Wives are literally falling over drunk every season.  If Shamari is an alcoholic, they could have explored that.

I think the fact that she wasn't fashionable was the biggest thing, which is stupid.  They let in Drew.