RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on June 10, 2021, 11:25:32 AM
She had potential.....  at first. I feel like she would've been better without the influence of Nene.
!!!

Plastic.

i will say shamari was pretty with a fantastic body

it would've been cute to see her 2nd season glow up

best selling female rapper of all time

opha lipa

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 10, 2021, 01:35:39 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on June 10, 2021, 11:55:38 AM
I liked Shamari its just that i need you to add more than being drunk. This aint bad girls club or the real world. You need alcohol for those type of shows not for housewives imo. We need people with a dope personality, interesting lifestyle, great shade. Assassin, and if you drink a lil cool.

They barely gave her a chance.  Unless something happened offscreen that'd worried production, I don't see why they only have her one season.

She had an "interesting" marriage with a known Black star.  She can sing and started working on that Aretha movie not long ago.  She has kids, and she can stand up for herself.

Look how much the NY Wives are literally falling over drunk every season.  If Shamari is an alcoholic, they could have explored that.

I think the fact that she wasn't fashionable was the biggest thing, which is stupid.  They let in Drew.

!!!!!!!!

and drunkard !

N

tipsy quee got a lil sloshed at like TWO events.

shamari on rhoa >>>>>>
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: oph k. williams on June 10, 2021, 03:31:02 PM
I liked Shamari its just that i need you to add more than being drunk. This aint bad girls club or the real world. You need alcohol for those type of shows not for housewives imo. We need people with a dope personality, interesting lifestyle, great shade. Assassin, and if you drink a lil cool.

They barely gave her a chance.  Unless something happened offscreen that'd worried production, I don't see why they only have her one season.

She had an "interesting" marriage with a known Black star.  She can sing and started working on that Aretha movie not long ago.  She has kids, and she can stand up for herself.

Look how much the NY Wives are literally falling over drunk every season.  If Shamari is an alcoholic, they could have explored that.

I think the fact that she wasn't fashionable was the biggest thing, which is stupid.  They let in Drew.

!!!!!!!!

and drunkard !

N

tipsy quee got a lil sloshed
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDSDDDDDDDDDSSDSDHFJSJFJDJFNNDNCNDNDNND

D
S
D
S
D
S
D

S
D
S
D
S
F
D
F
D
F
D
F
D
F
D
DD
S
S
S
S
S

ssw4919

Quote from: plastic on June 10, 2021, 03:27:44 PM
i will say shamari was pretty with a fantastic body

it would've been cute to see her 2nd season glow up

Yeah, they could have given her time to improve. 

Oh well.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 09, 2021, 09:22:03 PM
Yall always say that but nah. These are type of shows that need anchor people that we know and are familiar with. They can definitely get rid of a FEW tho.

!!!
Keep Kenya, Kandi, & Porsha and bring in 3 new girls

opha lipa

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on June 10, 2021, 04:15:19 PM
Keisha and Latoya are hanging out

https://twitter.com/ThePeachReport/status/1403078580570054664

Throw the whole show away

:udontlookok:

vvvvvvvfvzxccc wait !

if keish gon get on the right team and BEHAVE herself as a friend of, i might use !

opha lipa

Quote from: Trey on June 10, 2021, 04:25:14 PM
Quote from: oph k. williams on June 10, 2021, 03:31:02 PM

!!!!!!!!

and drunkard !

N

tipsy quee got a lil sloshed
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDSDDDDDDDDDSSDSDHFJSJFJDJFNNDNCNDNDNND

D
S
D
S
D
S
D

S
D
S
D
S
F
D
F
D
F
D
F
D
F
D
DD
S
S
S
S
S

vvccvvxxvxvvxcvcxvzxxxcvf

FAG include my entire quote  :uhh:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: oph k. williams on June 10, 2021, 05:34:31 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on June 10, 2021, 04:15:19 PM
Keisha and Latoya are hanging out

https://twitter.com/ThePeachReport/status/1403078580570054664

Throw the whole show away

:udontlookok:

vvvvvvvfvzxccc wait !

if keish gon get on the right team and BEHAVE herself as a friend of, i might use !
Her name is "Lightskin Keisha." Idk if I can EVER use based on that alone..