RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Vonc2002

f
Cause she light skinned?  That girl's FACE ain't cute like that :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Y'all doing the most. She does not look better than Porsha's bitch ass 

Vonc2002

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

JCJ 🪐

It boils down to preference really. Neither one is shitting on the other
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Scott.

All you see is them having drinks lmao. He was friend of her and Simon and was even living with them.

Y'all want Simon's mess to be true because you think it exonerates Porsha when it DOESN'T. If he is right, she STILL not in the right this. They would all be wrong.  

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on June 12, 2021, 08:25:49 PM
All you see is them having drinks lmao. He was friend of her and Simon and was even living with them.

Y'all want Simon's mess to be true because you think it exonerates Porsha when it DOESN'T. If he is right, she STILL not in the right this. They would all be wrong. 
Yea, love porsha but nothing could make HER right in this situation for me. Very tacky and underhanded

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 12, 2021, 08:45:05 PM

Yea, love porsha but nothing could make HER right in this situation for me. Very tacky and underhanded

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Planet Her on June 12, 2021, 08:55:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 12, 2021, 08:45:05 PM