RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 13, 2021, 01:11:20 PM

These apes
This thing is so bitter and miserable.  Meanwhile cynthia has already stated they are buying a home in ATL and that's their permanent residence
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on June 13, 2021, 01:20:13 PM
nnnnnnnn

Not Moose worrying about the cast of a show she was fired from

while perched with Gary Coleman in that flop ass lounge.

sddddddffddddfff
UGH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I wouldn't even entertain too much convo on RHOA. That's my former life and we didnt end on good terms.  Let's talk about what's happening NOW with the FLOPnethia. Talking about who shouldn't come back.  You weren't invited back......PERIOD!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 13, 2021, 01:27:30 PM
I wouldn't even entertain too much convo on RHOA. That's my former life and we didnt end on good terms.  Let's talk about what's happening NOW with the FLOPnethia. Talking about who shouldn't come back.  You weren't invited back......PERIOD!
!!

I'm surprised at her for allowing these interviews to be so RHOA-based.

Cowgirl

Then again, who would interview her outside of RHOA questions? Plus she has a restaurant to try to fill so it's in her best interest to get the word out any way she can.

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 13, 2021, 01:21:10 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 13, 2021, 01:11:20 PM

These apes
This thing is so bitter and miserable.  Meanwhile cynthia has already stated they are buying a home in ATL and that's their permanent residence

Two bitter bitches. Michelle's fat fishy ass is no better

Zankou.

Quote from: Planet Her on June 13, 2021, 03:29:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 13, 2021, 01:27:30 PM
!!

I'm surprised at her for allowing these interviews to be so RHOA-based.

n

You are?

M-Rocka

The way she continues living her best life and not worrying about what a wildebeest says or does. :ohwow:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Vonc2002