RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Porsha gained weight and her booty got big. Yall sound dumb. Her booty doesnt even look done when u see it.  Haters and just be saying any ol thing :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And she's already shot down rumors of a fake booty 

Imagine getting a fake GIGGLY booty. That mf would be hard as a rock if it were fake.......like nickis nasty looking ass

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

ssw4919

Fat transfer.

Looks like she got that chin shaved down, too.  

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 13, 2021, 08:24:40 PM
Porsha gained weight and her booty got big. Yall sound dumb. Her booty doesnt even look done when u see it.  Haters and just be saying any ol thing :plzstop:

!!!!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Spanish on June 14, 2021, 08:40:48 AM

!!!!
d

I don't argue with these fags over Porsha anymore. They just be talking sometimes. Porsha is big af now. :dead: why wouldn't her already ginormous ass grow more too? :uhh: Everyone has said and acknowledged that Porsha's ass is real and has been monstrous since high school. The only ass up for conversation is KEN'S

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on June 14, 2021, 09:22:37 AM
Quote from: Spanish on June 14, 2021, 08:40:48 AM

!!!!
d

I don't argue with these fags over Porsha anymore. They just be talking sometimes. Porsha is big af now. :dead: why wouldn't her already ginormous ass grow more too? :uhh: Everyone has said and acknowledged that Porsha's ass is real and has been monstrous since high school. The only ass up for conversation is KEN'S
v

STUNNA GOD

Drew, Porsha, and Kenya are returning

Kandi n Cynthia fates are unconfirmed

Marlo n Shamea are returning as friends

Latoya, Tanya, and Falynn got the boot. PeachTree hinted the other day that Falynn was blocked.

Sheree, Phaedra, and Beisha are in talks to return/join.

PeachTree liked the post, so it must be accurate.