RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Troye on June 14, 2021, 12:46:33 PM
Trey where is there video of Kenya outside her mama house in south Detroit begging for her to open the door. I wanna ki a bit
DHEJDJJSJDJDJFJJFJFNDJFJJFNFNSNRMEMFEDE
D
D
S
D
W
D

DD

S
D
S
D

S
D
S
D

D
D
D
F
D
F
D
F

D
F
F

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

The only thing different about Kenya's face now is age and the lack of 90's makeup.

Her buttocks foolish, but her face has always been a beauty queen's face.

M-Rocka

The way Fraudra was dog walked this whole reunion. Her only rebuttal was Girl Bye! Flustered, fired self. :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2021, 12:49:07 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 14, 2021, 12:42:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2021, 12:31:28 PM
Quote from: Trey on June 14, 2021, 12:05:44 PM
Worry about THIS

Because THIS girl is surged OUT :plzstop:
Cause tbh sumn has ALWAYS looked different with this girls face from the 90s to me I just never said it

Something is different there..........outside of the obvious boob job lolz!
Law & Order SVU! Discovery ID!

n

Kenya has already said on Wendy that she wouldn't mind a tune up here or there once it's needed. The only thing she's done recently was a breast reduction.
The only reason we're having this discussion is because of yall and yall investigating porsha when shes already admitted to the things shes had done. Meanwhile Kenya has had that ass done, them titties done, that face played in, AND wears wigs, so ain't SHIT about her "REAL" gtfoh :plzstop:
v

Kenya wearing wigs, fillers, and contacts is nothing earth shattering King. :plzstop:

Show us receipts of Kenya admitting to having a fake ass and we will stand corrected.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 14, 2021, 12:57:51 PM
Worry about THIS

Cause tbh sumn has ALWAYS looked different with this girls face from the 90s to me I just never said it

n

Kenya has already said on Wendy that she wouldn't mind a tune up here or there once it's needed. The only thing she's done recently was a breast reduction.
The only reason we're having this discussion is because of yall and yall investigating porsha when shes already admitted to the things shes had done. Meanwhile Kenya has had that ass done, them titties done, that face played in, AND wears wigs, so ain't SHIT about her "REAL" gtfoh :plzstop:
v

Kenya wearing wigs, fillers, and contacts is nothing earth shattering King. :plzstop:

Show us receipts of Kenya admitting to having a fake ass and we will stand corrected.
She's not GOING to admit to it,  that's the point foo :plzstop:
She's a liar and wants to proclaim natural and she isnt.  Not find receipts of her admitting. That's LITERALLY my point :kii:
U dont have to guess with porsha.  She has said what she had done.  Worry less about the bitch that's putting her info out there and "MOORE" about the bitch sneaking thru the alley to get her shit plucked, pumped, and pulled  :omf:

Zankou.

Worry about THIS

n

v

There aren't videos of Porsha  admitting to having one either so ...

:ummwhat:

Vonc2002

And tell this SWV girl to shut up. U can literally SEE the fillers in kenyas face :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on June 14, 2021, 01:01:37 PM
Worry about THIS

n

v

Also this, what sense did that make :plzstop:

Plastic.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2021, 01:03:05 PM
Quote from: Fuck Mons. on June 14, 2021, 01:01:37 PM
Worry about THIS

n

v

what's sense did that make
:nogrammynoneck:

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 14, 2021, 01:01:03 PM
Worry about THIS

n

v

She's not GOING to admit to it,  that's the point foo :plzstop:
She's a liar and wants to proclaim natural and she isnt.  Not find receipts of her admitting. That's LITERALLY my point :kii:
U dont have to guess with porsha.  She has said what she had done.  Worry less about the bitch that's putting her info out there and "MOORE" about the bitch sneaking thru the alley to get her shit plucked, pumped, and pulled  :omf:
bbbbvvvvvbvvvccc

Porshit is a known liar and a ho so anything this girl says or does is debatable.