Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: plastic on June 15, 2021, 11:58:37 AM
why is this thread still open
SSHDJDJDHDJDDSSSDSDSSD

Damns.. my thread kinda the SUPREME around this bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on June 15, 2021, 10:52:38 AM
All of these moms put weight on. 1 of them just got had some help from her doc to reduce the weight a little. U can tell that Kenya's mom was stunning when she was younger, more than the others. Kenya didnt get her good looks from her dad - it came from the mom.
She doesn't look stunning at all to me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: plastic on June 15, 2021, 11:17:49 AM
fjdjdjdfjfjd

a lot of black mothers hate their faggot sons

some of you can relate to ken'

:disgusted:
Did u just call kenya a man

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 15, 2021, 12:16:30 PM
Booked! Tyra! Naomi Catwalk!

Nick, any update on Phaedra's modeling career? Endorsements? Campaigns? Billboards?

She should be on high end magazine covers by now instead of begging to be back on RHOA

gorl youre the one all up in her insta go check there first for updates  :blush:

ophmani

Quote from: Troye on June 15, 2021, 01:04:06 PM

Nick, any update on Phaedra's modeling career? Endorsements? Campaigns? Billboards?

She should be on high end magazine covers by now instead of begging to be back on RHOA

gorl youre the o--

so, NO

vxcbcvbcvbvvcbvvvc got it
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: oph k. williams on June 15, 2021, 01:55:55 PM

gorl youre the o--

so, NO

vxcbcvbcvbvvcbvvvc got it
bbnbvvvvvbbbbnnnbbbbb

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

That's all my good sis had to say.

M-Rocka

gorl youre the one all up in her insta go check there first for updates  :blush:
My love bug, I asked since you were the one who announced this world takeover since she last since she left the franchise and you were screaming On to big and better! The new IT gal!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 15, 2021, 04:31:37 PM

My love bug, I asked since you were the one who announced this world takeover since she last since she left the franchise and you were screaming On to big and better! The new IT gal!

GORL you cant stay on topic to save your life but since youre so OBSSESED with what the queen is doing she is currently being a strong black mother raising 2 HANDSOME kings dylan and aiden.  Sis is actually still signed to Wilhelmina tho..  any further questions can be forwarded to them

Kalifornia.

I see Kandi moving behind the scenes. Plus isn't she getting an OLG show?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on June 15, 2021, 06:18:08 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 15, 2021, 04:31:37 PM

GORL you cant stay on topic to save your life but since youre so OBSSESED with what the queen is doing she is currently being a strong black mother raising 2 HANDSOME kings dylan and aiden.  Sis is actually still signed to Wilhelmina tho..  any further questions can be forwarded to them

b

So apparently nothing's going on? Oh ok.

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on June 15, 2021, 06:14:59 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on June 15, 2021, 06:11:11 PM
Good riddance. Looks like Cynthia may finally be gone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThePeachReport/status/1404876189068632067
"change of plans" is giving me Kandi though...

Yeah? What am I missing? I just thought the ch-ch-ch referred to CH = Cynthia Hill.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FRANCE on June 15, 2021, 06:34:25 PM
Quote from: Trey on June 15, 2021, 06:14:59 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on June 15, 2021, 06:11:11 PM
Good riddance. Looks like Cynthia may finally be gone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThePeachReport/status/1404876189068632067
"change of plans" is giving me Kandi though...

Yeah? What am I missing? I just thought the ch-ch-ch referred to CH = Cynthia Hill.
OHHHHHHHHHHH!!

HDJSJDJNSJDNJSJDNSNNDNSNNDNSDD

I didn't read that deep into that. You're probably right. I just felt like Cynthia would have to be CARRIED off the show before leaving