RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Cynthia is mad at Kenya.

In an exclusive interview with OK!, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star, 54, opened up about what fans can expect from the series — and reveals one of the cast members she butt heads with.

First and foremost, don't expect it to follow the same typical format seen on the Bravo franchise. "There's a bunch of breaking the fourth wall. It's a completely different formula. For me, it was interesting, I was excited to be a part of the first one," Bailey says. "The first one is always special because it sets the tone for the other shows that will come behind us, the other mash-ups that will hopefully happen — and we set the bar high, believe me."

In May, RHOA's Bailey and Kenya Moore, RHONY's Luann de Lesseps and Ramona Singer, RHONJ's Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga, and RHOBH's Kyle Richards touched down in Turks and Caicos, where they filmed the spin-off. Though Bailey admits filming in this type of situation was "like going in blindly," she went into it under the impression that her pals — Moore and de Lesseps — would "maybe have my back."

However, it seems that wasn't the case. "As it turned out, once we got there, things kind of changed. Some friendships kind of changed and I definitely ended up bumping heads with a couple of people," she admits. "I'm generally a team player, I [like] peace, but I'm all about reciprocity and I felt like I wasn't getting the same energy and support that I was giving out so we had to talk about it."

In fact, the drama inspired Bailey's infamous alter ego to come out: "Let's just say 50 Cynt had to take a little trip to Turks and Caicos."

Though the Carry-on Baggage: Our Nonstop Flight author initially stayed mum on which cast members she locked horns with, she confirmed speculation that she and Richards didn't exactly hit it off.

"She's definitely one of the people I bumped heads with," she admits.

"Here's the thing: I like Kyle, and we have tons of friends in common, but we definitely had a moment," the TV personality continued, "and that moment lasted a little longer than it needed to."

Still, there's no hard feelings — especially in the world of reality television. "By the end of the trip I felt like we were in a good place," she adds. "I really like Kyle a lot and I'm glad she's part of the mash-up, even though we mashed it up!"

Cowboy Nine

idk why Cynthia's mad. you rarely have Kenya's back and now you're mad Kenya and Luman let you drown?

it's what she deserves tbh.

flip flopping self.

:letsmessfag:

ssw4919

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on June 27, 2021, 12:04:13 AM
idk why Cynthia's mad. you rarely have Kenya's back and now you're mad Kenya and Luman let you drown?

flip flopping self.

Exactly.

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 27, 2021, 12:25:11 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on June 27, 2021, 12:04:13 AM

flip flopping self.

Exactly.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 26, 2021, 07:16:58 PM

I'll give Porsha one thing, she's cunning af :dead:

She knows her actions set her up to be next season's punching bag so she pre-empts her future lashing by getting in good with the biggest personalities on Bravo. Now when they start filming again, if any of her cast mates (Kenya, Kandi) come for her it makes them seem pressed since everyone else has co-signed this mess.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time