RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 01, 2021, 09:29:33 PM
ndffdndaskldfs that sent me coming from The Prune Report

under wraps!

You're one of the main culprits leaking mess during filming.

:diddraispoot:
mcmdndmdnxndndnx

STUNNA GOD

D

Sheree basically confirmed she's back.

So it's looking like:

🍑
Porsha
Kenya
Drew
Sheree
New girl
New girl
* Kandi maybe

Friends:

New girl
Marlo
Shamea

And one of the new girls is obviously Lightskin Keisha. We just don't know if she's holding a peach or just a friend

STUNNA GOD

ssw4919

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 01, 2021, 08:42:30 PM
https://twitter.com/ThePeachReport/status/1410427407824216064

So looks like The Moldy Peach is saying there's 3 new potential faces and 2 peaches up for grabs

:disgusted:

I hate how RHOA acts like the cast is in the Hunger Games for a dang peach.  Just cast people like all the other HW shows.  They announce their newbies ahead of filming, or at least towards the beginning, so everything is set in stone. 

The Atlanta women act like potentials who have to compete for a spot, so they bring fake drama and antics.  Drew, Yovanna, and Toya being the prime examples.  :overit:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on July 01, 2021, 10:07:11 PM
The thing is now... Kenya really has nobody on her side....

Kenya's never needed anyone on her side..

STUNNA GOD

The girls are kinda FORCED to fight like it's the Hunger Games tbh, which makes the show so fake. This new production team is LATE because they don't strategically seek out and interview girls for quality fit. They "test" a bunch of new girls, basically putting them all on a trial run, and hand the peach to girl that cooned out the most for it. Didn't they say one of these new girls recorded her audition on a Boost Mobile mess and dm'd it to them?

:udontlookok:

This Bad Girls Club recruitment mess gotta STOP. They need to go back to the original formula of hiring new girls from the JUMP who they think would be a good fit... and if it doesn't work out, it just doesn't fucking work OUT. :uhh:

Scott.

I don't get why everyone going up for Sheree's "return" when they (the fans) were quick to send her on her way after season 10.

That's why l always say they don't know what the hell they want

ssw4919

Sheree messed up because she had nothing going on in her personal life (a jailbird bf, and I think she faked that reconciliation with Bob in a previous season), and she sided with Kim against other Black women.

If she has something going on besides being bone collector, she might be ok this season.

It's interesting because she and Simon were traveling in Africa together a few weeks ago in a large group.  Porsha wasn't there.

M-Rocka

They'll probably have her as an ally of Porshit. It'll be a matter of time before they switch up on her.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on July 02, 2021, 06:16:31 AM
I don't get why everyone going up for Sheree's "return" when they (the fans) were quick to send her on her way after season 10.

That's why l always say they don't know what the hell they want
We were? I always liked her on the show.... I just didnt think she needed to hold a PEACH. She can give what she gonna give just as a friend.

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

I detest Spongebob with a passion, but she should keep her peach.

It should honestly be Kandi, Kenya, Porshit, Spongebob, Shehulk and a new peach that's much connected to most if not all the women. Marlo and Arf Arf can remain friends of the show.