RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on July 02, 2021, 09:06:36 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 02, 2021, 06:16:31 AM
I don't get why everyone going up for Sheree's "return" when they (the fans) were quick to send her on her way after season 10.

That's why l always say they don't know what the hell they want
We were? I always liked her on the show.... I just didnt think she needed to hold a PEACH. She can give what she gonna give just as a friend.

:udontlookok:

It's a general statement.

However people are now acting like she's so needed when they wanted her home and claim she did nothing. What's changed

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Kenya was champing a plus size housewife when they did press for season 12. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 02, 2021, 07:40:32 PM
The only tea, via the blogs, that I've seen regarding possible newbies is an influencer from IG/Youtube named Tierra Monet.  She's a beaut' plus-size girl with a fashion company, I think.  She has a white husband, and she's a Kenya fan.  She's commenting on Kenya's posts now.

The other rumor was that it was the McClure twins' mom.   :udontlookok:  I'm thinking she was the one said to have submitted the audition tape.  Also, a white husband.  He said some racist jokes a few years ago.  :ummwhat:

Her kids are the viral child stars. 

These chocolate queens

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on July 02, 2021, 09:06:36 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 02, 2021, 06:16:31 AM
I don't get why everyone going up for Sheree's "return" when they (the fans) were quick to send her on her way after season 10.

That's why l always say they don't know what the hell they want
We were? I always liked her on the show.... I just didnt think she needed to hold a PEACH. She can give what she gonna give just as a friend.

:udontlookok:

I may like certain housewives to be on the show...for a while. I honestly think most if not all of them should b taking a season or two off. Kandi and Cynthia being main ones. Even Nene had to take her time off and comeback. Because there are naturally just gonna be some seasons when aint much going on in someone's life.

I like that Sheree hops on and then off when she can bring something to the show. She's gonna need to bring it with her love after lockup storyline though. And of course, an update on Spring/Summer/September.

ssw4919

Now that I'm looking on her IG, I see Shamea and Lauren were in her comments last year.  I wonder if she "tested" with the cast in a previous season.

She is a bigger woman, but proportional.  A brick house tea.   :feelinmyself:

I'm being nosy.  She follows the cast, including Shamea and Lauren, except for Porsha and Drew.  Only Kandi and Lauren follow her.

ssw4919

Bravo is so trashy.   :uhh:  At least show your vets some respect and tell her she's fired, if she is.  No one wants to be in limbo.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 03, 2021, 01:02:32 PM
Bravo is so trashy.   :uhh:  At least show your vets some respect and tell her she's fired, if she is.  No one wants to be in limbo.

BDHDJDJJDNFFJJDDNNFNXNXNFNXXFDBNXNFBD D
D
D
D
F
D
F
F
D
C
D

F