RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 03, 2021, 01:02:32 PM
Bravo is so trashy.   :uhh:  At least show your vets some respect and tell her she's fired, if she is.  No one wants to be in limbo.

They should at least give her a cute send off this season.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2021, 08:54:30 AM
Not them casting her on All-Stars and then unceremoniously shoving her off.  :guys:

I forgot she's in the Allstar show. That's a book.

Kalifornia.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 20, 2021, 04:41:49 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 03, 2021, 01:57:33 AM
Quote from: Trey on July 02, 2021, 09:06:36 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 02, 2021, 06:16:31 AM
I don't get why everyone going up for Sheree's "return" when they (the fans) were quick to send her on her way after season 10.

That's why l always say they don't know what the hell they want
We were? I always liked her on the show.... I just didnt think she needed to hold a PEACH. She can give what she gonna give just as a friend.

:udontlookok:

I may like certain housewives to be on the show...for a while. I honestly think most if not all of them should b taking a season or two off. Kandi and Cynthia being main ones. Even Nene had to take her time off and comeback. Because there are naturally just gonna be some seasons when aint much going on in someone's life.

I like that Sheree hops on and then off when she can bring something to the show. She's gonna need to bring it with her love after lockup storyline though. And of course, an update on Spring/Summer/September.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Sheree ain't choosing when she leaves & returns.

She's basically a cheap stand in until Bravo figures out what they wanna do.

JCJ 🪐

Kenya calling Nene ugly was one of the top moments of the last few seasons. Nene was SCRAMBLING. Skin!

Bnnjjjjjjnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjnjm
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ssw4919

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: JCJ on July 20, 2021, 06:34:45 PM
Kenya calling Nene ugly was one of the top moments of the last few seasons. Nene was SCRAMBLING. Skin!

BAH!!!! *slams laptop*

Plastic.

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i couldn't believe somebody finally said it, they've been dancing around it for YEARS  :plzstop:

andy was cackling down  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: plastic on July 20, 2021, 07:36:17 PM

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i couldn't believe somebody finally said it, they've been dancing around it for YEARS  :plzstop:

!!!!!!
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 20, 2021, 04:41:49 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 03, 2021, 01:57:33 AM
Quote from: Trey on July 02, 2021, 09:06:36 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 02, 2021, 06:16:31 AM
I don't get why everyone going up for Sheree's "return" when they (the fans) were quick to send her on her way after season 10.

That's why l always say they don't know what the hell they want
We were? I always liked her on the show.... I just didnt think she needed to hold a PEACH. She can give what she gonna give just as a friend.

:udontlookok:

I may like certain housewives to be on the show...for a while. I honestly think most if not all of them should b taking a season or two off. Kandi and Cynthia being main ones. Even Nene had to take her time off and comeback. Because there are naturally just gonna be some seasons when aint much going on in someone's life.

I like that Sheree hops on and then off when she can bring something to the show. She's gonna need to bring it with her love after lockup storyline though. And of course, an update on Spring/Summer/September.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Sheree ain't choosing when she leaves & returns.

She's basically a cheap stand in until Bravo figures out what they wanna do.

Girl shut the fuck up

Kaeli.

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SEN<DJFNKM>D<FMD>N FKDMFKKM

I used to wonder why nobody would just call this big bitch ugly and bald  :dead:

ssw4919

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:kii:

Imagine berating an actual BEAUTY QUEEN's looks when you look like Nene.  The nerve!   :plzstop:  Kenya had had enough.

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 20, 2021, 10:37:49 PM

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:kii:

Imagine berating an actual BEAUTY QUEEN's looks when you look like Nene.  The nerve!   :plzstop:  Kenya had had enough.
vvbbbbvvvvcccccccccccccvvvv

Nene went out horribly