RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 20, 2021, 09:21:24 PM
Quote from: plastic on July 20, 2021, 07:36:17 PM
Quote from: JCJ on July 20, 2021, 06:34:45 PM
Kenya calling Nene ugly was one of the top moments of the last few seasons. Nene was SCRAMBLING. Skin!

Bnnjjjjjjnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjnjm
SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i couldn't believe somebody finally said it, they've been dancing around it for YEARS  :plzstop:

andy was cackling down  :dead:
SEN<DJFNKM>D<FMD>N FKDMFKKM

I used to wonder why nobody would just call this big bitch ugly and bald  :dead:
!!!

And the fact that she was ALWAYS critiquing other people's looks. Kenya did what finally needed to be done.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Planet Her on July 21, 2021, 08:47:29 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 20, 2021, 09:21:24 PM
Kenya calling Nene ugly was one of the top moments of the last few seasons. Nene was SCRAMBLING. Skin!

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i couldn't believe somebody finally said it, they've been dancing around it for YEARS  :plzstop:

SEN<DJFNKM>D<FMD>N FKDMFKKM

I used to wonder why nobody would just call this big bitch ugly and bald  :dead:
!!!

And the fact that she was ALWAYS critiquing other people's looks. Kenya did what finally needed to be done.
I actually felt kinda bad for Nene lol. I bet that stung horribly being called ugly by the person you loathe the most.

:roflmao:

FRANCE

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 20, 2021, 04:41:49 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 03, 2021, 01:57:33 AM
Quote from: Trey on July 02, 2021, 09:06:36 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 02, 2021, 06:16:31 AM
I don't get why everyone going up for Sheree's "return" when they (the fans) were quick to send her on her way after season 10.

That's why l always say they don't know what the hell they want
We were? I always liked her on the show.... I just didnt think she needed to hold a PEACH. She can give what she gonna give just as a friend.

:udontlookok:

I may like certain housewives to be on the show...for a while. I honestly think most if not all of them should b taking a season or two off. Kandi and Cynthia being main ones. Even Nene had to take her time off and comeback. Because there are naturally just gonna be some seasons when aint much going on in someone's life.

I like that Sheree hops on and then off when she can bring something to the show. She's gonna need to bring it with her love after lockup storyline though. And of course, an update on Spring/Summer/September.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Sheree ain't choosing when she leaves & returns.

She's basically a cheap stand in until Bravo figures out what they wanna do.

Never said she chooses when she leaves and returns. I just prefer that when she is on, she has something to bring to the show. unlike Kandi and Cynthia who havent really brought much to the show for a long time. I'd prefer for them to be gone for a season or two and come back when they have a storyline.

Plastic.

and when kenya implied that nene AND her sons were ugly ffddddddddddddddddddddd

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Body shaming! Projecting insecurities!

Girl, didn't you say Eva's titties was social distancing while she was still breast feeding and chuckling when Fraudra basically called Cynthia plus sized.... :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

!!!!! :kii: :kii: :kii:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on July 20, 2021, 09:14:36 PM
I don't get why everyone going up for Sheree's "return" when they (the fans) were quick to send her on her way after season 10.

We were? I always liked her on the show.... I just didnt think she needed to hold a PEACH. She can give what she gonna give just as a friend.

I may like certain housewives to be on the show...for a while. I honestly think most if not all of them should b taking a season or two off. Kandi and Cynthia being main ones. Even Nene had to take her time off and comeback. Because there are naturally just gonna be some seasons when aint much going on in someone's life.

I like that Sheree hops on and then off when she can bring something to the show. She's gonna need to bring it with her love after lockup storyline though. And of course, an update on Spring/Summer/September.

Girl shut the fuck up

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 21, 2021, 05:52:27 PM

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

!!!!! :kii: :kii: :kii:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

And for that to be her last reunion. I know she was in shambles

Scott.

Quote from: FRANCE on July 21, 2021, 11:18:27 AM

Never said she chooses when she leaves and returns. I just prefer that when she is on, she has something to bring to the show. unlike Kandi and Cynthia who havent really brought much to the show for a long time. I'd prefer for them to be gone for a season or two and come back when they have a storyline.

If she had to something to bring other than being Kim's lapdog, she wouldn't have gotten fired the last time. She's the biggest disappointment of the show. All this potential and did nothing with it

Zankou.

Queen wasn't fired. She was demoted and chose not to return. They BEGGED her to come back this time though!

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

Sdddddddhdndhddhddddd

i thought they came back n said she's actually returning as a peach holder

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on July 23, 2021, 02:58:22 PM
Sdddddddhdndhddhddddd

i thought they came back n said she's actually returning as a peach holder
vvvvbbbbbvvvcc

I don't know what's true or fabricated with some of these blogs, but B Scott did say Kandi, Kenya, Porsha, and Sheree are indeed peach holders which leaves the slot open for 2-3 more peaches.

ssw4919

Peach Report was saying three ladies are vying for two available peaches.  They may have filmed a bit for testing.