RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Yall are really delusional in here. Porsha is the FAVORITE from RHOA hence her getting her own mess while boring girls like Kenya sit around without an impressive movie credit to her name :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

It's no wonder queen left that bullshit. Why wallow in the mud with bad built bitches like kandi when u can have ur own mess LMAO!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 17, 2021, 06:45:22 PM
Yall are really delusional in here. Porsha is the FAVORITE from RHOA hence her getting her own mess while boring girls like Kenya sit around without an impressive movie credit to her name :omf:

!!!!!!

these gorls are UPSET! if kenya got a spin off show they would be running round SCREECHING with excitement  but we know kenyas tv show mess dont really go no where  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 17, 2021, 06:46:06 PM
It's no wonder queen left that bullshit. Why wallow in the mud with bad built bitches like kandi when u can have ur own mess LMAO!

Porch can't afford to wallow in Kandi's millionaire mud bby.

Hence why she has to crotch dive on that Nigerian jungle bear nightly.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

shante smith

i guess her story is more "interesting" cuz she played the role of being a homewrecker, etc.

it makes sense. her ex fiance french kissing dogs and her new husband giving a polygamist coming 2 america tea

all the makings of good tv

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2021, 10:42:36 PM
Quote from: JCJ on October 17, 2021, 02:20:18 PM

Nick be trying hard to be funny fjfnfnfn

And never excels.

Y'all feel that way  cause your fav is the one on the receiving end. Shsnsjsjsn sorry bout it

Buy The Stars✨

Scott.

Quote from: Troye on October 17, 2021, 10:53:51 PM
Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2021, 10:42:36 PM
Quote from: JCJ on October 17, 2021, 02:20:18 PM

Nick be trying hard to be funny fjfnfnfn

And never excels.

Y'all feel that way  cause your fav is the one on the receiving end. Shsnsjsjsn sorry bout it

Who is my fave, Nick?

Vonc2002

Well her last solo show did pretty well, which is probably another reason she got this opportunity but i'll let u porsha haters continue wishful thinking  :omf: