Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2021, 04:38:29 AM
TBH she's no more ghetto than Porsha or Marlo. My doubts about her have more to do with her age than her personality, but then her and Letoya are around the same age so maybe it will work.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

ssddddfffdddffffggggggggghhh
Yea I watched yesterday and laughed as she got booted tf off. I believe this was the performance she dedicated to her dead granny. Guess granny wasnt pleased LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 27, 2021, 11:59:45 AM
Yea I watched yesterday and laughed as she got booted tf off. I believe this was the performance she dedicated to her dead granny. Guess granny wasnt pleased LOLZ!
HDJSJDJJSJFNNSNFNDNNFNDDD
D
S
D
S

D
S
D
S
D

E
D
S
D
S
D
E
F
D

Buy The Stars✨

October 27, 2021, 12:47:41 PM #10558 Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 12:53:03 PM by Troye
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 27, 2021, 11:59:45 AM

s;klsdkkjkdfdjas

it also proves the ppl dont really like her.  cause you need VOTES of the fans. sis thought she was gonna LIFE TWIRLS on to the crown... NOT SO FAST

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw