RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 28, 2021, 12:15:48 PM
Phaedra acting now? I keep seeing ass for a show with her in it :kii:

yah it was some limited series.  Phaedra has been working since RHOA.  Before and after.  The girls just hate her and dont acknowledge any work and just think she sits at home lol

Cowgirl

When was the last time she stepped room in a courtroom? And not as a defendant..

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on November 28, 2021, 05:41:51 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 28, 2021, 12:15:48 PM
Phaedra acting now? I keep seeing ass for a show with her in it :kii:

yah it was some limited series.  Phaedra has been working since RHOA.  Before and after.  The girls just hate her and dont acknowledge any work and just think she sits at home lol
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Wait I thought that was something else at first.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

QuoteFilming for 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' season 14 is finally well underway and the ladies are already getting down to business!

Sources exclusively tell lovebscott.com that there are a few brewing feuds that we'll see unfold in front of the cameras.

For starters, Drew Sidora and returning housewife Sheree Whitfield have already gotten into it — and we hear Sheree ate her right on up!

We also hear that Drew and newbie Sanya Ross-Richards have gotten into it.

It's not all drama with Drew, however. Now that Porsha Williams is out of the mix, Drew is said to be cozying up to Kenya Moore and is trying to develop a friendship.

Speaking of Kenya  — she and Marlo ended season 13 on good terms, but according to our sources they've already gotten into a tiff as well.

You may have heard the news that Sheree's boyfriend Tyrone sent a cease and desist to Bravo, demanding the network delete whatever footage they have of him. Well, production is NOT happy with Sheree for promising them a storyline and delivering a headache instead. It's a good thing her contract is in place, but the drama could result in Sheree having less screen time.

This season should be interesting! As always, we here lovebscott.com have our our ears to the streets and will always give you the real tea on what's going down in Atlanta.

https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-everything-know-real-housewives-atlanta-season-14-far?fbclid=IwAR2IYLOgfSniOrucXaTEtb8jTxEf-cWcPD8M2IhCEKDx4sqaa590QdsYTiM

Kalifornia.

Sheree already fuckin up. This will be her final season.

Scott.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 30, 2021, 05:56:27 PM
Sheree already fuckin up. This will be her final season.
thats why l was never going up for this return of hers. She never understands the assIgnment

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

M-Rocka

Not SpongeBob feuding with Shehulk and Flo Jo and now she's trying to cozy up to Kenya. This late ass, sloppy built girl. Can't wait to see her demise.

So basically the only one not into the drama again is Kandi...

M-Rocka