RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

bbbbbbbbbbb

Andy's paying Nene dust in regards to her returning. He said Kenya's on fire during this upcoming season. Center peach holding self. :flamebroiled:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 01, 2021, 12:20:11 PM

bbbbbbbbbbb

Andy's paying Nene dust in regards to her returning. He said Kenya's on fire during this upcoming season. Center peach holding self. :flamebroiled:

Sounds like it's the Kenya show, can not wait.  :blush:

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

ophmani

bbbbbbbbbbb

the way he didn't even ADDRESS her existence

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

December 01, 2021, 01:21:16 PM #10913 Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 01:21:35 PM by Kalifornia.

bbbbbbbbbbb

The way he shut her down politely sdlvjnvsjvvvv

She burned that bridge and now she has to deal. I guess she thought Gregg's passing would gain her some sympathy points. :dead:

ADIOS APE!

M-Rocka

You guys are mean. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Oh well, can't wait to see Kenya & Kandi holding center peach! :feelinmyself: :justabit:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

bbbbbbbbbbb

Come on Kenya!!!
:flamebroiled:

And I don't even use Andy but Nene is always so loud and wrong. You don't get to go low and call someone racist (which I believe he is) but then think they just need to have a conversation with you to make things right.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Cowgirl

I know she's not trying to paint herself as a victim because she spread her legs for R. Kelly :uhh: