RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: plastic on December 14, 2021, 05:10:57 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2021, 06:35:46 PM

v

SpongeBob is confessional ready too. I'm still going to drag her ill built ass along with my bby Oph!
she looks really pretty here

The filter is pulling her together nicely

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Welp, Monyetta is filming with the ladies as they are on their 2nd cast trip together. SpongeBob looks pissed in Marlo's story. Dragged self.

Cowboy Nine

Some filming tea according to Tamara Tattles half right half wrong ass

QuoteMarlo and Kenya are feuding. Kenya and Sheree have teamed up against Drew. Drew has had words with Sanya. Sanya is feisty. Sheree is doing the most. Kenya actually looks sane for once. Kandi is being Kandi lol. Just in the middle. She's the "matriarch." IT'S A LOT!!!

Tyrone is hot happy with Truly and Bravo because he wants to be part of the show but wants to appear as a knight in shining armor. I don't know what show he thought he was signing up for lol. He now thinks he has some like of leverage to not be spoken of unless his attorney agrees (he has a criminal lawyer lol).

https://tamaratattles.com/2021/12/13/exclusive-who-needs-a-tiny-cup-of-rhoa-tea/

If this is true this season might be giving a lil something

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Grand rising my beautiful people. It sounds like more of the same to me.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

fggffffdd

So basically 1st SEATya is carrying another season on her shoulders, Kandi is pretty much Mama Joe from Soul Food, SpongeBob is late, Joggers is tired and stale, and Marlo is bothered per usual...

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 15, 2021, 11:23:56 AM
fggffffdd

So basically 1st SEATya is carrying another season on her shoulders, Kandi is pretty much Mama Joe from Soul Food, SpongeBob is late, Joggers is tired and stale, and Marlo is bothered per usual...

:letsmessfag:

summarizing self
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophliyah on December 15, 2021, 11:30:42 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 15, 2021, 11:23:56 AM
fggffffdd

:letsmessfag:

summarizing self
vvvvvvbvvvvvvvvvv

:sistas: