RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Cowgirl

ophmani

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 06, 2022, 04:03:46 PM
Was Porch's show cut short?

vvvv v vvcccccxxxs she probably demanded it end, the way everybody on the show was DRAGGING her ass family included

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on February 06, 2022, 03:16:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 06, 2022, 09:52:58 AM
https://twitter.com/bravotvrhoa/status/1490212742191583233?s=21

It's a group event, I think it's Marlo's birthday. Not the whole cast lit together.

Kandi, girl, who you blow up on? :plzstop:

They said Drew threw a joint birthday party for Kenya and Marlo
Awww, that was sweet of SpongeBob.♒️🎂♒️

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 06, 2022, 03:59:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 06, 2022, 09:52:58 AM
https://twitter.com/bravotvrhoa/status/1490212742191583233?s=21

It's a group event, I think it's Marlo's birthday. Not the whole cast lit together.

Kandi, girl, who you blow up on? :plzstop:

I know Nene is somewhere PISSED
this ENSEMBLE ass cast. :ohwow:

ophmani

ssw4919

February 07, 2022, 05:47:54 PM #11243 Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 05:48:08 PM by ssw4919
Enough was tf enough when she clobbered the production assistants and tried to maul Gina.  :disgusted:

M-Rocka

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 07, 2022, 05:47:54 PM
Enough was tf enough when she clobbered the production assistants and tried to maul Gina.  :disgusted:

vvvvcxxxxxx

this wild APE

Marilyn

I don't post in this thread or consistently watch the show but had to bump today. I saw Phaedra in Publix last night and while stunningly beautiful she looked extremely light. Her foundation was straight up CARAMEL. I kept quizzically looking at her but also kept thinking there's no way - she just looks like Phaedra- this lady's lightskinned. It wasn't until she got closer and OPENED her mouth to say something to her son that CONFIRMED it was her. I was SHOOK. I've seen comments on here that she deliberately pro-created with Apollo and made hateful comments about Kenya's complexion because she's a she's self-hating colorist and always brushed it off as ridiculous - 'Phaedra's a beautiful darkskinned woman.' After what I seen with my own two eyes last night there's truth to that shit.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: Marilyn on February 08, 2022, 06:56:12 AM
I don't post in this thread or consistently watch the show but had to bump today. I saw Phaedra in Publix last night and while stunningly beautiful she looked extremely light. Her foundation was straight up CARAMEL. I kept quizzically looking at her but also kept thinking there's no way - she just looks like Phaedra- this lady's lightskinned. It wasn't until she got closer and OPENED her mouth to say something to her son that CONFIRMED it was her. I was SHOOK. I've seen comments on here that she deliberately pro-created with Apollo and made hateful comments about Kenya's complexion because she's a she's self-hating colorist and always brushed it off as ridiculous - 'Phaedra's a beautiful darkskinned woman.' After what I seen with my own two eyes last night there's truth to that shit.
b

Stunningly beautiful. :udontlookok:

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 08, 2022, 09:45:20 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on February 08, 2022, 06:56:12 AM
b

Stunningly beautiful. :udontlookok:

VCVCGFVVVVBVCVB V BBB VVCV BVVBBBBBVBVBBBBBVVVBVBNBB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

king i had the SAME fckn thought

US >>>>>>>>>>>>>

:sistas: