RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Phaedra looked GOOD. Honey blond lace, thick mink lashes, Louis bag, fur vest, designer boots. Her upper body is small but her legs were still thick. Phaedra looked GOOD! Even if she was a non-socialite she wouldn't love drawn a lot of attention. It was just the fucking color! Sis legitimately looked like a fairer skinned woman. If she never spoke I would've forever it thought it was a caramel doppleganger.

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 08, 2022, 10:16:04 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 08, 2022, 09:45:20 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on February 08, 2022, 06:56:12 AM
I don't post in this thread or consistently watch the show but had to bump today. I saw Phaedra in Publix last night and while stunningly beautiful she looked extremely light. Her foundation was straight up CARAMEL. I kept quizzically looking at her but also kept thinking there's no way - she just looks like Phaedra- this lady's lightskinned. It wasn't until she got closer and OPENED her mouth to say something to her son that CONFIRMED it was her. I was SHOOK. I've seen comments on here that she deliberately pro-created with Apollo and made hateful comments about Kenya's complexion because she's a she's self-hating colorist and always brushed it off as ridiculous - 'Phaedra's a beautiful darkskinned woman.' After what I seen with my own two eyes last night there's truth to that shit.
b

Stunningly beautiful. :udontlookok:

VCVCGFVVVVBVCVB V BBB VVCV BVVBBBBBVBVBBBBBVVVBVBNBB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

king i had the SAME fckn thought

US >>>>>>>>>>>>>

:sistas:
vvvvvbbbbvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbvv

Us kindred spirits  :feelinmyself: :sistas:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Marilyn on February 08, 2022, 10:33:16 AM
Phaedra looked GOOD. Honey blond lace, thick mink lashes, Louis bag, fur vest, designer boots. Her upper body is small but her legs were still thick. Phaedra looked GOOD! Even if she was a non-socialite she wouldn't love drawn a lot of attention. It was just the fucking color! Sis legitimately looked like a fairer skinned woman. If she never spoke I would've forever it thought it was a caramel doppleganger.
nnnnbbbbbb

Now bby, how many times did you laugh while typing this? :plzstop:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

STUNNA GOD

Damns... looks like Porsha is still Andy's fav. Can't wait for season 2. LMAOZ!

ophmani

vvvvvvvvvvvcvc not slutsha shuckin n jivin behind andy's star for some attention from the whote man's

and still aint coming back

:omf:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

STUNNA GOD

SDHDJDJDSJJDJSJDJSJDJDJDJJSJDNDNDNDND

begging!

Andy already made it clear she'll always have a peach when she's ready to return. 

STUNNA GOD

But yea, I see her coming back in another season or 2.

HDJSJDNSNNSNSNSNNSNSNSNSNSNSNSSN

STUNNA GOD

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on February 09, 2022, 05:59:37 PM
SDHDJDJDSJJDJSJDJSJDJDJDJJSJDNDNDNDND

begging!

Andy already made it clear she'll always have a peach when she's ready to return.

f

ccccv no he didn't

post the exact clip where he "makes this clear" right now

:ATLcameo:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

Andy doesn't run anything.  :letsmessfag:

He likes Phaedra and wants her back.  She's still unemployed as well.