RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Troye on March 08, 2022, 12:41:48 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 08, 2022, 12:39:32 PM
g

Rocka is PISSED. This pending cancellation.

Shsnsnsnns

He is the fuck FUMIN RIGHT NOW. My heart is so FULL knowing no one watched this show but him.  He woke up checked the numbers and wished on a damn STAR that we didn't see the numbers!

Aht aht not quite FAG!
HDJSDJDNDNNSNDNSNDNSNNDSDS

Buy The Stars✨

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 08, 2022, 12:31:15 PM
and my loyalty is the reason me and rocka are about to beat your ass in here, if u keep it tf up 

:udontlookok:
Whew. You already know!

:sistas:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on March 08, 2022, 12:41:48 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 08, 2022, 12:39:32 PM
g

Rocka is PISSED. This pending cancellation.

Shsnsnsnns

He is the fuck FUMIN RIGHT NOW. My heart is so FULL knowing no one watched this show but him.  He woke up checked the numbers and wished on a damn STAR that we didn't see the numbers!

Aht aht not quite FAG!
n

You of all people should keep quiet. :shannonsmissing:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on March 08, 2022, 12:40:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2022, 12:24:00 PM
Tee hee! Ratings flop

b

Did ---

Sis you're SCRAMBLING right now for answers on WHY. I fucking love to see it .. shsnsnsnsndnjdnd

Youre fuckin pressed rn and it KILLS YOU that we were right and no one gives a FUCK about a damn kandi Burrus

Ackkkkkkk
:scrumptious:
bbbbbbbbbbbb

Bby for someone who doesn't "give a fuck" about Kandi and RHOA, you stay perched in these threads faithfully. Hope you keep this energy from Girls Trip 2 comes out. :wub:

Kalifornia.

Kandi's still rich, not bald, and you don't have to worry about leaving her bby ddy alone with your pets.

Wow!

M-Rocka

Porshit's ratings are only higher because this is the 2nd spin-off show where she uses the RHOA moniker in the title. She can't stand alone.

Nick, I'm still waiting on an answer of that modeling and fitness career that was supposed to take off, yet this ogre bitch is crawling back to Bravo after her endeavors failed.

Kaeli.

Whoa

Is this more or less than Porsha's mess?

Scott.

March 08, 2022, 01:33:44 PM #11619 Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 01:34:14 PM by Scott.
Lmao but who is surprised by this? My expectations were definitely low

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2022, 01:09:22 PM
Tee hee! Ratings flop

b

Did ---

Sis you're SCRAMBLING right now for answers on WHY. I fucking love to see it .. shsnsnsnsndnjdnd

Youre fuckin pressed rn and it KILLS YOU that we were right and no one gives a FUCK about a damn kandi Burrus

Ackkkkkkk
bbbbbbbbbbbb

Bby for someone who doesn't "give a fuck" about Kandi and RHOA, you stay perched in these threads faithfully. Hope you keep this energy from Girls Trip 2 comes out. :wub:
Baby doll, I have said this many times. I am a fan of rhoa. I am not a fan of kandi at ALL on the show. I stay perched cause I don't watch the newer seasons and coming here to see what happened is easier than watching.

Scott.

Tee hee! Ratings flop

b

Did ---

Ackkkkkkk
bbbbbbbbbbbb

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on March 08, 2022, 01:46:48 PM
Tee hee! Ratings flop

b

Did ---

Ackkkkkkk
bbbbbbbbbbbb

Baby doll, I have said this many times. I am a fan of rhoa. I am not a fan of kandi at ALL on the show. I stay perched cause I don't watch the newer seasons and coming here to see what happened is easier than watching.
n

It'd be easier to just watch the show with the rest of us beloved.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on March 08, 2022, 01:49:08 PM
Tee hee! Ratings flop

b

Did ---

Ackkkkkkk
bbbbbbbbbbbb

Twin, I just don't know about Nicholas sometimes. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Death y'all are HURTIN RIGHT now ... ackkkkkkk this feels so good rn not gonna lie :scrumptious: