RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2022, 01:06:02 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on March 08, 2022, 12:31:15 PM
and my loyalty is the reason me and rocka are about to beat your ass in here, if u keep it tf up 

:udontlookok:
Whew. You already know!

:sistas:

:acquit:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Kandi tweeted me after watching my review saying l roasted the hell out of her  :plzstop:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 09, 2022, 02:02:46 AM #11644 Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 02:17:42 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Scott. on March 09, 2022, 01:24:45 AM
Kandi tweeted me after watching my review saying l roasted the hell out of her  :plzstop:
LMAO! I didnt think you said anything too bad. But while were at it, can i give a critique. Please cut down on the promo for ur other videos. You spent way too much time on it IMO. #NoShade
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 10, 2022, 09:53:36 PM

I believe her. Cynthia was wallpaper and Porsha was a fat, annoying liar with a wide vagina.

I know this season will be better than the last 2 at least.

Vonc2002

If that's the case then her boring ass should leave too and I'm sure it'll be amazing 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

d

Yall fall this shit every season. Kandi goes on this SAME promo tour every year saying how great this upcoming season gonna be and it's better than the last one. Y'all don't get tired of being disappointed?

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

March 10, 2022, 11:43:35 PM #11649 Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:44:08 PM by Trey
Between Nicki and Kandi..... I'm TIRED.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Trey on March 10, 2022, 11:42:36 PM
d

Yall fall this shit every season. Kandi goes on this SAME promo tour every year saying how great this upcoming season gonna be and it's better than the last one. Y'all don't get tired of being disappointed?

!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Porsha really was a cancer to the show because she wanted to pretend to be "above" everything but just as involved when the group wasn't together.

Cowboy Nine

d

sdfddfdfdfdfdffd

that's not really true

they really only hyped the porsha and tanya getting ran through by bolo mess last season

Zankou.

d

She literally has never said that. You just be lying

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine on March 11, 2022, 08:22:09 AM
d

sdfddfdfdfdfdffd

that's not really true

they really only hyped the porsha and tanya getting ran through by bolo mess last season

!!!

He just made that up