RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 18, 2022, 01:42:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 11, 2022, 10:35:36 AM

Rumors were circulating that Fraudra was in attendance at She By Sheree, however, Kandi debunked those rumors.

Looks like Piggy still ain't coming back to the show. :jackiessales:

Queen is really DONE with that pig face girl
And so is Bravo after they air that Fired Wives Girls Trip show. :jackiessales:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 18, 2022, 12:51:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 18, 2022, 09:24:23 AM

According to B Scott, the trailer drops Wednesday, March 30.

:udontlookok:

i'll wait for the trailer
I'm gonna remain optimistic. I'm excited! It would've been a surprising element to the Madam Marlo vs Kandi feud if Kandi would've kept her mouth shut. Spilling the tea self.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on March 18, 2022, 03:01:00 PM

BDNSNDNNDFBFNFNFNDNNRNFDD
D
DE
D
S
S

S
S
S
D
S
E
E

E
E
E
W
E
E

STRONG cast!
:ohwow:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Your fickle ass will be perched with the rest of us.

M-Rocka

The ladies of the Trois franchise starting with this gorgeous ass bitch. :ohwow:

Stunning self

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 18, 2022, 01:56:04 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 10, 2022, 11:42:36 PM
d

Yall fall this shit every season. Kandi goes on this SAME promo tour every year saying how great this upcoming season gonna be and it's better than the last one. Y'all don't get tired of being disappointed?

:omf:

The RHOA used to take pride in being the #1 Bravo show.  Bravo has been underhanded and allowed it to fall off in ratings, and now RHOBH is #1.  Andy is praising RHOBH right now, which I'm sure he always wanted as #1.  Kandi is just doing all she can to make sure the Black show is back on top.  Can't blame her.  :overit:

rhobh has been better than atl since about season 9 or 10 i think .. atl sucks and no one is excited about this show outside this board

Palladium

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 18, 2022, 03:24:59 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 18, 2022, 03:01:00 PM

BDNSNDNNDFBFNFNFNDNNRNFDD
D
DE
D
S
S

S
S
S
D
S
E
E

E
E
E
W
E
E

STRONG cast!
:ohwow:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Your fickle ass will be perched with the rest of us.
SHSHDHDDHDHDHDHHSHSHSDHSNDN

Ima scream if I end up using the trailer.

STUNNA GOD

QuoteKandi And The Gang Season 1 Episode 2 brings in 0.490 million viewers with a 0.13 demo ratings.

Damns...

:omgwatshappening:

STUNNA GOD

Not Bravo just TOSSING the full episodes on YouTube for FREE. 

JFJSNFNSNNFMDMFMSMMDMSDMSMMDMSMDMSMDMDD
D

D
D
S
S
D
D

DD
D

D
D
F
D
F
D
F
F
F
DX
S
C
S
X

yea, this shit getting cancelled. 

ssw4919

Quote from: Troye on March 18, 2022, 04:13:30 PM
d

Yall fall this shit every season. Kandi goes on this SAME promo tour every year saying how great this upcoming season gonna be and it's better than the last one. Y'all don't get tired of being disappointed?

The RHOA used to take pride in being the #1 Bravo show.  Bravo has been underhanded and allowed it to fall off in ratings, and now RHOBH is #1.  Andy is praising RHOBH right now, which I'm sure he always wanted as #1.  Kandi is just doing all she can to make sure the Black show is back on top.  Can't blame her.  :overit:

rhobh has been better than atl since about season 9 or 10 i think .. atl sucks and no one is excited about this show outside this board

I'm assuming you're talking about post-Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy, which was only a few seasons ago.  They only got good with Denise and Garcelle, and Erika robbing people.

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 18, 2022, 03:41:13 PM

The ladies of the Trois franchise starting with this gorgeous ass bitch. :ohwow:

Stunning self

:thatssowendy:

Gosh, Kenya is STUNNING.  Even included amongst other pretty women, her face just sets her apart.   :guys:

Cowboy Nine

d

they're trying but RHOA season 13 still had higher average ratings than RHOBH season 11.

:blessed:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Troye on March 18, 2022, 04:13:30 PM
d

n

RHOA is in the dumps and still shitting on those boring white women.

RHOBH is a terrible show. period.

Vonc2002

This title has me screaming.  Yall not watching huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Michelle Brown is so obsessed with Kandi, LOL. I heard its pretty normal for Bravo to post an episode or two on youtube. The premiere got close to 300k from youtube alone, now lets add in the tv ratings, on demand views, hulu/bravo/peacock streaming numbers. I would bet she's in the 2-3 mil range. Kandi is good, this show is much cheaper to produce than the housewives because the cast aint getting the checks that Nene and Kandi get.

I would resentfully disagree about RHOBH just now getting good. BH has been good since its first season, things did get shaky around season 8 and 9. Majority of the new (black) viewer's only started watching now because of Garcelle. So i dont think they know how consistent these ladies have been.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius