RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

RHOBH had very rough seasons since season 4, only boosted by epic fights on foreign trips.  They continually got roasted by their (white) fans for focusing on a small issue instead of the horrible things actually going on in the women's lives.  Erika crying about flashing her cooch or Dorit crying about giving up a dog does not make a good season.  :udontlookok:

I watched since season 1, btw.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 19, 2022, 12:38:45 PM #11686 Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 12:40:39 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Thats not accurate, Dorit doggy storyline was season 8/9 if im not mistaken, yea i agree with that one. Now i disagree about PK looking at Erika puss, that was Erika first season and it wasn't the only storyline. Plus, i liked the storyline myself. But you're entitled to your opinion. Most of the housewives fans glorify the early seasons, they do the same to ATL. Seasons 6 and 7 are the glory years of ATL, IMHO.

The show was still at its peak when Lisa Rinna and Eileen joined the cast.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ssw4919

The lawsuits, cheating rumors, grifting cons Dorit and PK are into (although it's occasionally brought up, mostly by Camille popping up), etc. are ignored because Rinna and Kyle act like producers and egg on stupid storylines.  They're ten times worse than Kandi and Gizelle when it comes to being producers' puppets.  On other HW shows, there's no way women could get away with not mentioning that going on in their lives.  If Erika's case hadn't been so newsworthy, they probably would have continued ignoring it.  :overit:  

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 19, 2022, 01:02:14 PM #11688 Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 01:05:44 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
I agree with you on that. I just don't believe the seasons were bad; fans just prefer to see their real life on the show I.E. Porsha and Simon. Andrienne had her fair share of real life drama she kept off the show as well. I don't support in every real issue being on the show, some stuff just ain't for the world to see ( Taylor's husband suicide).

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

ssw4919

Either way, the Black show being #1 for years >>>>>>>>

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 19, 2022, 11:23:22 AM
This title has me screaming.  Yall not watching huh
sssbsssbbsbsbsbsbsbsbsb

These fake ass faggots

Cowgirl

I haven't seen t either show yet but Kandi's mess is so much better than Porsha's

STUNNA GOD

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm in the dark on whats the issue people are all of a sudden having with Kandi. It feels like overnight she's become a target on social media. I have never seen her get so much hate. All of this because she has a new show? I dont get it.

ssw4919

The Nene and Porsha stans have banded together against her.  :dead:  

They want someone to blame for the drop in quality and ratings.  Nevermind Nene and Porsha contributed to that themselves.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I think it's Phaedra's stans too. I seen her name a lot. It's carzy right now for Kandi. Good thing she has already put in so many years, and supposedly inked her multi season deal.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 19, 2022, 06:25:57 PM
The Nene and Porsha stans have banded together against her.  :dead: 

They want someone to blame for the drop in quality and ratings.  Nevermind Nene and Porsha contributed to that themselves.
Not y'all blaming Porsha n Nene cuz nobody watched this shit. :uhh: :uhh:

BDNDNDNNBBBNNNNNNDNNSNXNDNXNSNXS
D

S
D
S
D
S
D
S
D
S
D
S
C
S
D
S
C
D
C
D
C
F
H G
G
G
G

T
F
F
D

ssw4919

The ratings have been falling and the quality has been diminished for several seasons, love.  Porsha was just on the last season.  :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

Oh ch... I misread. I thought you were talking about Kandi's flop ass mess. Gorl fuck RHOA. It's done.