RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

ssw4919

Kordell's ex-fiancé/baby mama/fellow victim of Porsha being a whore is making inroads with the cast these days.  She just got interviewed about the show recently.

ssw4919

I thought it was Shamea.  She's beautiful.  :guys:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 19, 2022, 11:03:41 PM
Kordell's ex-fiancé/baby mama/fellow victim of Porsha being a whore is making inroads with the cast these days.  She just got interviewed about the show recently.

Wait, that lady who dragged Nene was Kordell's ex?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 19, 2022, 11:05:18 PM
I thought it was Shamea.  She's beautiful.  :guys:
BDNNSNDNSNDJSJNDDNS

!!! I thought it was Shamea when I first saw this too. She literally looks younger than when she first appeared on the damn show... over 10 years ago

:udontlookok:

ssw4919

Yes, his baby's mother.  Porsha started dating him when Tania was still engaged to him.  As she does.  :disgusted:

ssw4919

She said she was supposed to be cast but Kordell wouldn't sign off on their son appearing.

Now we know why Porsha wanted to be on the show.  :udontlookok:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

STUNNA GOD

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I believe so. I think Sheree show is supposed to be the finale.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Oh, and what's interesting is that Kandi's show is listed on its own. Porsha's was under RHOA so that's definitely why Porsha got what she got.

JCJ 🪐

Kordell's ex-fiancé/baby mama/fellow victim of Porsha being a whore is making inroads with the cast these days.  She just got interviewed about the show recently.

Oh they NEED to bring her on. Her shade >>>
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

QUEEN TANIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

book her NOW

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

onfg we need more

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

bbnchjhjvv

I can see Kenya leanin in real shading when Tania tells her how Kordell cheated with Porsha.  :justabit::roflmao: