RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

DREW ALWAYS COMING WITH THESE WEAK ASS PROPS TO CONFRONTATIONS SMH 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 14, 2022, 12:35:04 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 14, 2022, 12:06:14 PM
QuoteCarlos King revealed on his latest podcast episode that Kenya Moore is #4 on his top 10 housewives of all time.

During his discussion on her impact on the show he praised Kenya for being able to stand up for herself and fighting her own battles along. He said the truth is that the cast don't have her back on camera because of the social media backlash. He has also witnessed them saying to Kenya behind the scenes that she was right in a situation. Kenya will then say bish if you knew I was right then why didn't you say it in the scene?

The cast wonders if even hanging out with Kenya too much will get them read on Twitter. If them siding with her too much will make social media mad at them.

Thank you Carlos King for saying out loud what all of the Kenya fans been saying for years.

:letsmessfag:
:ohwow: :ohwow:
:stressed:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Cowgirl

Kalifornia.

Watch one of Sheree's "friends" snatch her peach

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

fffffffffffffffff  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

This refreshing energy. I think I'm gonna like Sanya. Monique Samuels looking self. :ohwow:

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 19, 2022, 03:10:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 19, 2022, 03:06:01 PM
fffffffffffffffff  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

This refreshing energy.
Thank God!!!!
dddddddddddssssssssssssssssss

Yeah, kinda living for this new energy. That bad juju is finally out.

FRANCE

April 19, 2022, 05:12:49 PM #12087 Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 05:14:21 PM by FRANCE
Yeah, this Is looking good. Light hearted, fun shade thats natural. No stripper gate, who's the snake (Yovanna), fake shit that the girls build an entire season around, much of which is made up, at least partially. Just live ur natural lives and give us humor and shade.

And yes, I love Sanya already. Im alrdy a big fans of hers from track and field.

FRANCE

MarLow makes it so easy to drag her too. Her events are always trash. Especially when she tries to give high end and cant even use French words correctly.

STUNNA GOD

d

I forgot about this mess. When Basketball Wives coming?