RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: FRANCE on April 19, 2022, 05:12:49 PM
Yeah, this Is looking good. Light hearted, fun shade thats natural. No stripper gate, who's the snake (Yovanna), fake shit that the girls build an entire season around, much of which is made up, at least partially. Just live ur natural lives and give us humor and shade.

And yes, I love Sanya already. Im alrdy a big fans of hers from track and field.

So in other words what you're saying is now that Porch is gone the show has a more genuine & authentic feel?

I agree!

FRANCE

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 19, 2022, 05:32:25 PM
Yeah, this Is looking good. Light hearted, fun shade thats natural. No stripper gate, who's the snake (Yovanna), fake shit that the girls build an entire season around, much of which is made up, at least partially. Just live ur natural lives and give us humor and shade.

And yes, I love Sanya already. Im alrdy a big fans of hers from track and field.

So in other words what you're saying is now that Porch is gone the show has a more genuine & authentic feel?

I agree!

Yeah. Both Porsha and Nene. Nene was so desperate on her last season. Made up storyline, going ham / spitting towards Kenya, breasts out to fight, and that reunion where she had her reads written down. Glad theyre both gone.

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on April 19, 2022, 05:40:46 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 19, 2022, 05:32:25 PM

I agree!

Yeah. Both Porsha and Nene. Nene was so desperate on her last season. Made up storyline, going ham / spitting towards Kenya, breasts out to fight, and that reunion where she had her reads written down. Glad theyre both gone.
Hopefully this season is so good that they won't play musical chairs anymore with the cast. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I just hope next season, Kenya & Kandi have new backgrounds. These tired ass seasons 12 & 13 rehashed confessionals. Shit, even SpongeBob and Joggers have new backgrounds. :dead: :dead:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Trey on April 19, 2022, 05:20:53 PM
d

I forgot about this mess. When Basketball Wives coming?

Boy fnfnfnfn
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on April 19, 2022, 05:20:53 PM
d

I forgot about this mess. When Basketball Wives coming?

bvbncbmnnbvbnvbnvbnvnbvbnvbnnbv
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

Kenya and Marlo are the center peaches. lolz.

They really couldn't give them all new looks tho?

Cheap as hell.

STUNNA GOD

NDNDNFNNDNDNDNDNDNFJDJCJDJCJDJCND
D
D
D

D
S
D
S
D
S
D

D
DS
D
S
S

This looks a fool.

M-Rocka

Atlanta needs RHOBH's production team. Shit, they get new intros, new promo shoots, and new confessionals every season.

:udontlookok:

JCJ 🪐

Not y'all complaining about new looks. I just want to see good mess dnndnfnf
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

Quote from: JCJ on April 21, 2022, 09:49:50 AM
!!

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

Cowgirl

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 21, 2022, 07:50:59 AM
Atlanta needs RHOBH's production team. Shit, they get new intros, new promo shoots, and new confessionals every season.

:udontlookok:

!!!!

ALWAYS

Cowboy Nine

nnnnn

why can't I have BOTH?

:uhh:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine on April 21, 2022, 12:10:12 PM