RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 02, 2022, 01:22:18 PM
https://twitter.com/rhoatea/status/1521063424876236800?s=21&t=VJfO3meh8gMHmiLotV9V0A

ddddddddddfff

Not them all cackling about Marlo's edges or lack thereof. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Not a Bosley hair transplant adsksdalmasdsdasdasdasdasadsd

M-Rocka

ophmani

yea this premiere slayeddd

verdicts:

drew... still late and cringe mnbmnmvnmbnbvbvn. EW @ marlo being so pressed at her event. the way they PAID her rage and cackled her away from that couch

:plzstop:

sanya... eh. i liked her but sis running over to be messy at her FIRST event and then didn't stand in the mess SHE said. bye. sheree still messy.

kenya slayed that event, kandi looked cute too.

baby this "before" and "after" of drew had me SCREAMINGGGGG. the editors are gonna slay us this season

has king trey fumed in here yet?

:ATLcameo:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

dddddssdddddddsssssssddddddddd

This was the best premiere since probably season 10. I'm glad they got the Potomac producers down there in Atlanta.

Marlo blacking out is still having me scream in pain. They paid her complete dust. :kii: :kii:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on May 02, 2022, 01:29:54 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 02, 2022, 01:22:18 PM
https://twitter.com/rhoatea/status/1521063424876236800?s=21&t=VJfO3meh8gMHmiLotV9V0A

ddddddddddfff

Not them all cackling about Marlo's edges or lack thereof. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Not a Bosley hair transplant adsksdalmasdsdasdasdasdasadsd
bbbbnnnnnnnnnnnb

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 02, 2022, 10:02:03 AM
Quote from: Scott. on May 02, 2022, 09:53:11 AM
But on some real shit, this premiere was SO much better than the last season's premiere. They need to keep these RHOP producers.
Producers and cast tbh!
!! Y'all we really got our show back! I don't even have the words to describe how I'm feeling. It warmed my heart to witness them all mingle & laugh on the couch earlier in the episode. This is a perfect cast!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on May 02, 2022, 04:08:24 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 02, 2022, 10:02:03 AM
Quote from: Scott. on May 02, 2022, 09:53:11 AM
But on some real shit, this premiere was SO much better than the last season's premiere. They need to keep these RHOP producers.
Producers and cast tbh!
!! Y'all we really got our show back! I don't even have the words to describe how I'm feeling. It warmed my heart to witness them all mingle & laugh on the couch earlier in the episode. This is a perfect cast!
:stressed: :'( :'(

ssw4919

M-Rocka

Quenn of RHOA! Bundles!

d

Porshit, hush. :plzstop:

shante smith

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 02, 2022, 10:24:29 PM
Quenn of RHOA! Bundles!

d

Porshit, hush. :plzstop:
;',lo;mkpinjbouhivygcftudryxes

STUNNA GOD

SdddjdjjdjdjdjdndnndndnnsndnenddddSndndndndndndnndnsndn

I was bout to come in here and DRAG y'all. It had a VERY slow start... but BITCH!!!

This is giving me the season 9 premiere!! Kenya's housewarming!!

BDNSNDNNDNGNNFNFNFNFNNFNFNFNRNNFNDNFNNDDND
D
D

D
D
E
E

This was GOOD!!! I like this cast.