RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Navyman on May 03, 2022, 04:57:27 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2022, 04:48:40 PM
We can't tell. You all up in this thread. I don't go in show threads that l don't watch
where's this energy when certain members of this board obsess over Nene and claim to hate her? :dead: miss me with it scotty

you can count on my negativity every tuesday when these flop ratings come in :howfestive:

I don't give a fuck. Do you

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on May 03, 2022, 05:05:04 PM
d

yall were perched in here DAILY dragging Porsha but claiming y'all didn't watch her mess too.. Just shut the hell up before I slap the shit out of one of y'all.

Im sure that'll make you NOTICE Porsha's absence then.

:udontlookok:

I never claimed to not watch Porsha's show hun. I watched it, recapped it on YT and also had a panel show surrounding it on YT and got paid for it. So miss me with that  :plzstop:

ssw4919

May 03, 2022, 08:25:11 PM #12602 Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 08:25:17 PM by ssw4919
Who obsesses over Nene?  :dead:

M-Rocka

Whew!!!! My twinny Scotty is in here pulling a Mehgan James on Navy & Trey. BGC Mexico self.

:lopsided:

Zankou.

Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2022, 08:17:35 PM
d

yall were perched in here DAILY dragging Porsha but claiming y'all didn't watch her mess too.. Just shut the hell up before I slap the shit out of one of y'all.

I never claimed to not watch Porsha's show hun. I watched it, recapped it on YT and also had a panel show surrounding it on YT and got paid for it. So miss me with that  :plzstop:

Jesus you CLEARED gray!

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2022, 08:17:35 PM
d

v vvvvbccvvcccccccc
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

i think we all pretty much tuned in to porshs's mess after we discovered it was a LASHING session

:plzstop:

Cowgirl

I didn't watch a single episode of Porsha's show, should I give it a go? The clips just didn't grab me..

ssw4919

It wasn't good.  It was just shocking how deplorable she is.  :shook:

ophmani

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 03, 2022, 09:48:59 PM
I didn't watch a single episode of Porsha's show, should I give it a go? The clips just didn't grab me..

i would

the way she was lashed left and right by dennis and her own family was wildly entertaining ccccx

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on May 03, 2022, 09:48:37 PM
I didn't

:supluv:

Yeah I didn't watch either

:diddraispoot:

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine on May 03, 2022, 10:46:15 PM
Quote from: Mons.Lied. on May 03, 2022, 09:48:37 PM
I didn't

:supluv:

Yeah I didn't watch either

:diddraispoot:

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

This episode was refreshing. The way Marlo was fuming and they all sat there unbothered Djfjjfjfjg  :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Navyman