RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Navyman

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 03, 2022, 08:25:11 PM
Who obsesses over Nene?  :dead:
M'Rocka, for one. he posts about her every move :plzstop: and others on this board do too. stop playin with me

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on May 04, 2022, 07:37:50 AM
This episode was refreshing. The way Marlo was fuming and they all sat there unbothered Djfjjfjfjg  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: JCJ on May 04, 2022, 07:37:50 AM
This episode was refreshing. The way Marlo was fuming and they all sat there unbothered Djfjjfjfjg  :plzstop:
ddfffddddddddfffffdd

She really thought she cleared by throwing insults while Kenya, Drew, and Kandi chuckled at her expense. They don't take that Dah Peeach seriously. Tongue tied self.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 09:24:10 AM
M'Rocka, for one. he posts about her every move :plzstop: and others on this board do too. stop playin with me
If it's on the blogs (Page 6, TMZ, B. Scott, Jasmine Brand, Hollywood Unlocked, Neighborhood Talk, The Shade Room) I'm going to post about it, whether you agree or disagree, I honestly couldn't give 2 shits about it. I post these things just for all of us to come together, discuss, throw shade, kii kii with one another and keep it moving. Don't get pissy with me because everything that woman put out in the universe is coming back to bite her on her big ass. This is her own karma and she has to live with it.

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 04, 2022, 10:12:05 AM
If it's on the blogs (Page 6, TMZ, B. Scott, Jasmine Brand, Hollywood Unlocked, Neighborhood Talk, The Shade Room) I'm going to post about it, whether you agree or disagree, I honestly couldn't give 2 shits about it. I post these things just for all of us to come together, discuss, throw shade, kii kii with one another and keep it moving. Don't get pissy with me because everything that woman put out in the universe is coming back to bite her on her big ass. This is her own karma and she has to live with it.

I guess we not supposed to talk about her lmao

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on May 04, 2022, 10:14:41 AM

vvvbbbvvvvvvvvb

Is it taboo? Nick doesn't even get this worked up over Fraudra. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 04, 2022, 10:17:57 AM

vvvbbbvvvvvvvvb

Is it taboo? Nick doesn't even get this worked up over Fraudra. :plzstop: :plzstop:

That Chile is fuming. I'm actually about to talk about Nene on YT in a few. With my OBSESSED ass!  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on May 04, 2022, 10:19:12 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 04, 2022, 10:17:57 AM

vvvbbbvvvvvvvvb

That Chile is fuming. I'm actually about to talk about Nene on YT in a few. With my OBSESSED ass!  :plzstop:
!!!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Can't wait to watch your obsessive ass review twin. Is he the Brandi Maxiell of this forum. Angry, belligerent self.

ophmani

FUCKING PERIOD KING

vxcccccxx not nene's delusional rage rubbing off on her stans

:plzstop: :plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: plan_b on May 04, 2022, 11:10:33 AM

FUCKING PERIOD KING

vxcccccxx not nene's delusional rage rubbing off on her stans

:plzstop: :plzstop:
dddddddddddddddddddddd

!!!!!!

I honestly hate seeing Navy like this, King. I just... :dead: :dead:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Navyman

i didn't say that
You came at me because im always in here hating. i said to you, why dont you direct that energy towards MRocka, who always hating on Nene? yall can talk about whatever yall want  :plzstop: but dont get mad when we drag this show

Navyman

babe, i promise im not mad :dead: i'm just making a valid point. this all goes back to Scott trying to come at me for dragging this terrible show.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:06:37 PM

i didn't say that
You came at me because im always in here hating. i said to you, why dont you direct that energy towards MRocka, who always hating on Nene? yall can talk about whatever yall want  :plzstop: but dont get mad when we drag this show
Why would Scotty direct the energy that you put out to me? I'm not the only on here who's said anything negative about that lady. You and a few others talk shit about Kenya and Kandi, but we don't take it to heart like you're doing. Navy, it's really not that serious. Why are you getting so worked up about it?