RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

May 04, 2022, 03:22:15 PM #12630 Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 03:23:37 PM by Navyman
i'm not taking anything to heart :dead: at this moment, scotty seemed like he was hurt by my presence in here

Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2022, 04:48:40 PM
We can't tell. You all up in this thread. I don't go in show threads that l don't watch

Like, why are yall mad? smile, laugh, calm down :kii:

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 04, 2022, 03:12:31 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:06:37 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 04, 2022, 10:14:41 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 04, 2022, 10:12:05 AM
Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 09:24:10 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on May 03, 2022, 08:25:11 PM
Who obsesses over Nene?  :dead:
M'Rocka, for one. he posts about her every move :plzstop: and others on this board do too. stop playin with me
If it's on the blogs (Page 6, TMZ, B. Scott, Jasmine Brand, Hollywood Unlocked, Neighborhood Talk, The Shade Room) I'm going to post about it, whether you agree or disagree, I honestly couldn't give 2 shits about it. I post these things just for all of us to come together, discuss, throw shade, kii kii with one another and keep it moving. Don't get pissy with me because everything that woman put out in the universe is coming back to bite her on her big ass. This is her own karma and she has to live with it.

I guess we not supposed to talk about her lmao
i didn't say that
You came at me because im always in here hating. i said to you, why dont you direct that energy towards MRocka, who always hating on Nene? yall can talk about whatever yall want  :plzstop: but dont get mad when we drag this show
Why would Scotty direct the energy that you put out to me? I'm not the only on here who's said anything negative about that lady. You and a few others talk shit about Kenya and Kandi, but we don't take it to heart like you're doing. Navy, it's really not that serious. Why are you getting so worked up about it?

He's FUMING! And I'm up here sipping my Coke DYING IN LAUGHTER :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:22:15 PM
i'm not taking anything to heart :dead: at this moment, scotty seemed like he was hurt by my presence in here

We can't tell. You all up in this thread. I don't go in show threads that l don't watch

Hurt? Nigga, who ARE YOU for one? :dead:

Navyman

scotty, just dont get mad when I'm dragging these ratings, please :plzstop:

Navyman

May 04, 2022, 03:27:39 PM #12635 Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 03:27:49 PM by Navyman
Quote from: Scott. on May 04, 2022, 03:25:21 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:22:15 PM

Hurt?
yeah, you seem upset, pressed even :kii: :kii:

Scott.

Navyman

May 04, 2022, 03:29:20 PM #12637 Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 03:29:55 PM by Navyman
k

Scott.

Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:10:30 PM
M'Rocka, for one. he posts about her every move :plzstop: and others on this board do too. stop playin with me
If it's on the blogs (Page 6, TMZ, B. Scott, Jasmine Brand, Hollywood Unlocked, Neighborhood Talk, The Shade Room) I'm going to post about it, whether you agree or disagree, I honestly couldn't give 2 shits about it. I post these things just for all of us to come together, discuss, throw shade, kii kii with one another and keep it moving. Don't get pissy with me because everything that woman put out in the universe is coming back to bite her on her big ass. This is her own karma and she has to live with it.
babe, i promise im not mad :dead: i'm just making a valid point. this all goes back to Scott trying to come at me for dragging this terrible show.

So basically you're mad because I called it as I saw it. :dead:

Kalifornia.

This title. Porch getting fired has my bby Trey coming unraveled fvgbbhb

Navyman

Quote from: Scott. on May 04, 2022, 03:31:54 PM
babe, i promise im not mad :dead: i'm just making a valid point. this all goes back to Scott trying to come at me for dragging this terrible show.

scotty, i'm not mad I was just confused that you came at me unprovoked, just because im dragging this show :uhh: calm down, it's just a show sis.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on May 04, 2022, 03:24:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 04, 2022, 03:12:31 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:06:37 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 04, 2022, 10:14:41 AM

I guess we not supposed to talk about her lmao
i didn't say that
You came at me because im always in here hating. i said to you, why dont you direct that energy towards MRocka, who always hating on Nene? yall can talk about whatever yall want  :plzstop: but dont get mad when we drag this show
Why would Scotty direct the energy that you put out to me? I'm not the only on here who's said anything negative about that lady. You and a few others talk shit about Kenya and Kandi, but we don't take it to heart like you're doing. Navy, it's really not that serious. Why are you getting so worked up about it?

He's FUMING! And I'm up here sipping my Coke DYING IN LAUGHTER :plzstop:
vvvvvvcccccccccccccccxcc  !!!!!!!!!!

I'm over here sipping my margarita and smoking. If I get any calmer and relaxed, I'm going to start levitating.

Scott.

Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:35:28 PM

scotty, i'm not mad I was just confused that you came at me unprovoked, just because im dragging this show :uhh: calm down, it's just a show sis.

Nigga stop crying. We ALL come at each other in this thread about an array of things. You act like I talked about your damn momma or something. Man up.  :uhh:

Scott.

Yeah, I agree with JCJ at this point. Y'all have at it. Don't wanna "come at" anyone else "Unprovoked"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:35:28 PM

bbbbbbb

Chile, you almost took my head off about Nene. I was just making sure that you were good because we're all on here just having a good time chalking it up with one another. It's not deep bby, let's just move on. :blush: