Quote from: Scott. on May 04, 2022, 03:37:00 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:35:28 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 04, 2022, 03:31:54 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 03:10:30 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 04, 2022, 10:12:05 AM
Quote from: Navyman on May 04, 2022, 09:24:10 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on May 03, 2022, 08:25:11 PM
Who obsesses over Nene?  :dead:
M'Rocka, for one. he posts about her every move :plzstop: and others on this board do too. stop playin with me
If it's on the blogs (Page 6, TMZ, B. Scott, Jasmine Brand, Hollywood Unlocked, Neighborhood Talk, The Shade Room) I'm going to post about it, whether you agree or disagree, I honestly couldn't give 2 shits about it. I post these things just for all of us to come together, discuss, throw shade, kii kii with one another and keep it moving. Don't get pissy with me because everything that woman put out in the universe is coming back to bite her on her big ass. This is her own karma and she has to live with it.
babe, i promise im not mad :dead: i'm just making a valid point. this all goes back to Scott trying to come at me for dragging this terrible show.

So basically you're mad because I called it as I saw it. :dead:
scotty, i'm not mad I was just confused that you came at me unprovoked, just because im dragging this show :uhh: calm down, it's just a show sis.

Nigga stop crying.

fsbbbbbbbfbb

:guys: :omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on May 04, 2022, 04:48:58 PM

The social media numbers are at an all-time high! They did amazing numbers considering no one is watching live tv anymore, you dinosaur.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on May 04, 2022, 04:48:58 PM

YIKES.. all that PROMO about the show .. spending their own coin on promo pics for a decline in ratings :plzstop: :plzstop: