RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 07, 2022, 12:37:18 PM
Quote from: plan_b on May 07, 2022, 12:25:34 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on May 07, 2022, 10:26:50 AM
Drew, stfu.   :disgusted:

https://twitter.com/bravoshaderooom/status/1522656068924588032?s=21&t=Y_zIX12Qs_fTrV5YYg5bpA

so basically sanya kashes drew xccccxxccxcccc

drew is an INSUFFERABLE liar. im sure shevdeserved every crack of sanya's messy ass whip

:letsmessfag:

!!!

Not me being your friend but you're lying to me about simple stuff.  And your marriage.   :everythingok:

Right. And Sanya said on The Wendy Williams Show that the reason they couldnt connect was because she wasnt being straight up about certain things. How u gonna sit in front of an Olympian who works out 4 plus hours a day and tell her u lost 25lbs in 3 weeks? Then go to a gym to work out with her and u can barely doo a proper squat?

Then on this episode, Drew literally said when talking about Ralph's assistant "I see her name pop up from time to time" and then moments later say "I dont even really know her name". And production made sure to use subtitles when she said that shit. Which one is it Drew?

And now she wants to buddy up with Kenya. If Porsha was on the show, would u have done that though? Fake and phony. I dont use either. At all.

FRANCE

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 07, 2022, 12:40:08 PM
The same way people used to look at Phaedra.

You don't know your due date?  :shannonsmissing:

Phaedra and Drew would probably be BFF.  Fake Christian liars.

the way phaedra would've used her dumb ass the way she used porsha

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: FRANCE on May 07, 2022, 02:28:39 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on May 07, 2022, 12:37:18 PM
Quote from: plan_b on May 07, 2022, 12:25:34 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on May 07, 2022, 10:26:50 AM
Drew, stfu.   :disgusted:

https://twitter.com/bravoshaderooom/status/1522656068924588032?s=21&t=Y_zIX12Qs_fTrV5YYg5bpA

so basically sanya kashes drew xccccxxccxcccc

drew is an INSUFFERABLE liar. im sure shevdeserved every crack of sanya's messy ass whip

:letsmessfag:

!!!

Not me being your friend but you're lying to me about simple stuff.  And your marriage.   :everythingok:

Right. And Sanya said on The Wendy Williams Show that the reason they couldnt connect was because she wasnt being straight up about certain things. How u gonna sit in front of an Olympian who works out 4 plus hours a day and tell her u lost 25lbs in 3 weeks? Then go to a gym to work out with her and u can barely doo a proper squat?

Then on this episode, Drew literally said when talking about Ralph's assistant "I see her name pop up from time to time" and then moments later say "I dont even really know her name". And production made sure to use subtitles when she said that shit. Which one is it Drew?

And now she wants to buddy up with Kenya. If Porsha was on the show, would u have done that though? Fake and phony. I dont use either. At all.

All of this  :ATLcameo:

Corp.

Plastic.

i'm watching kandi's mess for the first time & i have to admit she DOES look nice in her confessionals

i mean SO much better than what she usually gives

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: plastic on May 08, 2022, 04:54:50 PM
i'm watching kandi's mess for the first time & i have to admit she DOES look nice in her confessionals

Her confessionals on that show look better than her RHOA ones

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine on May 08, 2022, 05:19:57 PM
Quote from: plastic on May 08, 2022, 04:54:50 PM

Her confessionals on that show look better than her RHOA ones
definitely

& i see her nephew is just as slow as the rest of the family, it's really genetic  :dead:

Plastic.

kandi's mess is actually cute

ghetto as hell but cute

Cowgirl

I like the show, Kandi looks bette than ever, and each family member should get checked for mental disabilities.

Plastic.

the dubai promo  :plzstop:

queen milan letting them hoes know she's not the one  :kii: