RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 12, 2022, 04:17:45 PM
What the hell you guys?
It's ok love. sure, Kenya was only in one scene in the last episode, but that means she can't take all of the blame for this flop. it's mostly on drew

Scott.

Nobody denied stanning for Kandi and Kenya. But none of us said they CARRIED anything. You can stan and be honest with yourself unlike some of you hoes 

ophmani

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on May 12, 2022, 02:06:05 PM
OH SO PORSHA REALLY LEFT BECAUSE BRAVO DIDN'T WANT TO PAY HER FOR RHOA AND HER OWN SHOW AT THE SAME TIME. GOT IT!
SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER KANDI HAS LMAO

vvccvvccccc v gvffddddddddd

trey is SPIRALING guys

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on May 12, 2022, 04:20:55 PM
Nobody denied stanning for Kandi and Kenya. But none of us said they CARRIED anything. You can stan and be honest with yourself unlike some of you hoes

M-Rocka

Quote from: Navyman on May 12, 2022, 04:19:57 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 12, 2022, 04:17:45 PM
What the hell you guys?
It's ok love. sure, Kenya was only in one scene in the last episode, but that means she can't take all of the blame for this flop. it's mostly on drew
cccvvvvcccccccccc

Drew is just not interesting. This episode was kinda dry. I already know Sunday will be MESS. It'll probably be towards the last 5 minutes and be a cliffhanger. :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Navyman on May 12, 2022, 03:54:43 PM
i just can't wait to pass out eggs when Nene gets her Bravo settlement :blush: my sis bout to be PAID paid

And still won't be back on the show lolz

STUNNA GOD

DJSDHSJHDHDJSHJDSJDHSDSDJDHJSDHSHDSHDJSHDSJHDJDJJDSJDHJSDHJSDHJDSHJSD

The Twirls are really pissed bout these flop ass ratings. Never seen nothing LIKE it.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Navyman on May 12, 2022, 04:01:18 PM
Quote from: JCJ on May 12, 2022, 03:58:13 PM
n
just keep doing that after every one of my posts just keep doin it. you a lil lonely clearly

You did the same thing DUMMY  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Scott. on May 12, 2022, 04:20:55 PM

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time