Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 06, 2022, 10:49:41 AM
Quote from: Scott. on June 06, 2022, 09:41:12 AM
Sanya WANTS an issue with Drew cause wtf
d

I haven't even watched the latest mess, but

!!!!!

Sanya is saying the exact same thing we've been saying since the beginning of the season, Drew is fake. :letsmessfag:

Cowgirl

It's beyond me that any of them would doubt that Prince hit on her, ESPECIALLY in the 90's when she was more of a silent beauty..

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

June 06, 2022, 01:40:07 PM #13503 Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 01:40:28 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
For the Phae-Phae stans. She talks about Ultimate Girls trip, Sheree, Dubai, Kandi and Nene.

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

n

Yachting! Titanic! Kate Winslet! Leonardo DiCaprio!

6 years later and she's still lying with her rehearsed shade and read. :dead:

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: plan_b on June 06, 2022, 02:39:19 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 06, 2022, 12:50:51 PM

ccvvvvvccccccccccc  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

vvccvcvvbvcdcvvvvg LASH HA, SAN'

:feelinmyself: :ohhey:
ffffffffccccfff

Yeah, it's safe to say this Jamaican goddess will be back for season 15. Island gyal self.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 06, 2022, 01:55:37 PM
n

Yachting! Titanic! Kate Winslet! Leonardo DiCaprio!

6 years later and she's still lying with her rehearsed shade and read. :dead:
Right!! Sick of her! They asked her did she still watch the show, on Dish nation, and she says no but that's the current trend.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophmani

Cowgirl

Scott.

Sanya is looking for an issue like l said. This is in no way me trying to defend Drew, but if you feel that strongly about her ways go to HER. It comes across random af cause no matter what happened with Drew and Sheree, Drew did nothing to Sanya

Zankou.

Added watching Sanya on speak on it I understand why she did what she did. Drew is a whole liar and a fraud 

ophmani

ssw4919

Personally, I understand Sanya's gripe with Drew.  She is fake af and a liar, and comes off like an actress.  Several cast mates have said that since Kenya made the remark last season.  Drew is phony like Phaedra. 

The seasoned vets catch the tea and just side-eye her and keep filming.  For a newbie on the show, it's probably very jarring.   :uhh: 

Sanya's problem was confronting Drew about it in the middle of the group, and throwing in every single thing the girl had ever done.  Hands in Sheree's face!  Got into it with Marlo!  Just stick to the assistant fiasco and maybe the fake business.  Then just back away from being so friendly with her without making a big announcement about it.  Just say you don't like the girl.  No one does.   :dead: