RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

FRANCE

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 07, 2022, 09:40:17 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on June 07, 2022, 09:12:14 AM
Sanya should've pulled Drew to the side? What show r y'all watching? :kii:

Only because she presented like she had all these built-up issues with Drew.  It was random because no one knew it was that serious, and she had been around Drew and hadn't mentioned anything.  All she's realizing is that Drew is fake and she doesn't like it, but she presented it wrong.

I agree with you. Its the pulling to the side shit that aint gonna happen. Her delivery like u said was definitely the problem. She def made it seem like she had larger than life issues w/ Drew. She was on her own with her thoughts too. No one really cosigned. Then again, Drew didnt really give her chance to get it out. Overall, if Drew didnt do anything to YOU, it shouldn't affect your friendship.

Cowgirl

Navyman

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 08, 2022, 02:32:51 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 08, 2022, 01:43:53 AM
Shouldn't have taken a week off, Bravo.   :disgusted:

https://twitter.com/ratingsbravo/status/1534177447637405697?s=21&t=kkifAEQrhmfzilxiH5nhCw
BDNDNDNDNDNDNDNNDNDDNDD

you realize how it's the same girls who was studying Porsha's ratings when her show was airing, but now it's radio silence now that rhoa is flopping?  :ohwow:

Scott.

Quote from: FRANCE on June 07, 2022, 07:53:04 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 07, 2022, 09:40:17 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on June 07, 2022, 09:12:14 AM
Sanya should've pulled Drew to the side? What show r y'all watching? :kii:

Only because she presented like she had all these built-up issues with Drew.  It was random because no one knew it was that serious, and she had been around Drew and hadn't mentioned anything.  All she's realizing is that Drew is fake and she doesn't like it, but she presented it wrong.

I agree with you. Its the pulling to the side shit that aint gonna happen. Her delivery like u said was definitely the problem. She def made it seem like she had larger than life issues w/ Drew. She was on her own with her thoughts too. No one really cosigned. Overall, if Drew didnt do anything to YOU, it shouldn't affect your friendship.

This is my point. But nobody wants to see it because they don't like Drew, for which, I don't really care for her either, but still.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Navyman on June 08, 2022, 05:26:33 AM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 08, 2022, 02:32:51 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 08, 2022, 01:43:53 AM
Shouldn't have taken a week off, Bravo.   :disgusted:

https://twitter.com/ratingsbravo/status/1534177447637405697?s=21&t=kkifAEQrhmfzilxiH5nhCw
BDNDNDNDNDNDNDNNDNDDNDD

you realize how it's the same girls who was studying Porsha's ratings when her show was airing, but now it's radio silence now that rhoa is flopping?  :ohwow:
SDFGGGGGGHHHHGGGGFFFGG

The ratings are fine!

n

M-Rocka