RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine on June 10, 2022, 09:52:28 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 10, 2022, 09:41:23 PM

sidhbdfnsjkadfjkfdsnd

I love Sheree, but Drew is carrying so far, tbh

I like this whole cast. I guess they could just add WHOREsha in and then we can finally have 7 peaces like we deserve.
h

!!! Drew is carrying this mess. :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 12, 2022, 11:20:41 PM
I know y'all hate her but she brings fun mess

She's racist.    :ummwhat:

She cried like a bih on her last reunion and said all the Black women were attacking her.

Keep her tf gone.

Sheree is always on the losing team.

ReVon

OH SHIT KANDI AND THAT SMOOTH ASS READ "THE LADY WITH THE HEAVY TONGUE"
SHADING MARLO'S SPEECH IMPEDIMENT LMAOOOOO

:plzstop::kii::dead:

SOMEBODY SAID THIS IS KANDIS LAST SEASON.  :plzstop:

SHE IS GOING OUT WITH A BANG!  :dead:

ReVon

AS MUCH AS I DON'T CARE FOR PORSHA I FEEL LIKE DREW COULD USE HER HELP ON THE SHOW.
THEY MAKE A GREAT TEAM NOW THAT DREW HAS SETTLED IN.  

STUNNA GOD

June 13, 2022, 12:10:59 AM #13657 Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 12:12:00 AM by Georgina Sparks
I don't like Kandi and always say I want her gone.... But I feel like her presence would be so noticeably missing if she leaves. She's kinda like the glue of the franchise. It would just completely fall apart.

ssw4919

Oh and Kenya and 'ree are still cool.  She was defending her stupidity with her felon on this episode.

https://twitter.com/kenyamoore/status/1536138129337360384?s=21&t=6Wssg7GEbmzXMxSZrBZQyQ

ReVon

Corp.

Why the fuck would anybody want Kim Z back? Keep the racist white lady away. Keep ALL white women away from the show.

I can't believe Sanya is making me team Drew! But she is REACHING!

Sheree is a fucking IDIOT and I can't wait for Kandi to read her and Marlo.

Marlo is Marlo.

I'm actually LOVING Kenya this season and I never thought I would say that.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 13, 2022, 12:10:59 AM
I don't like Kandi and always say I want her gone.... But I feel like her presence would be so noticeably missing if she leaves. She's kinda like the glue of the franchise. It would just completely fall apart.

:lopsided:

ssw4919

I'm seeing comments saying Sanya shouldn't be back.  :everythingok:

Now see.  That's why they can't keep cast mates.  Folks get mad and want to boot them off the show immediately.  I didn't want Drew back — still don't :overit: — but I can acknowledge that the show kept her around to use as a punching bag... and now all the bashing she's getting is making people like her as the underdog.  Wouldn't have predicted that.  :dead:  Give people a chance, geez.  They need a minimum of two seasons.

Plastic.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 13, 2022, 12:10:59 AM
b

best selling female rapper of all time