RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

June 13, 2022, 04:40:57 PM #13711 Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 04:41:27 PM by Georgina Sparks
Not Kenya trying to attach herself to Kandi with this

"Us!"

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

And I don't see Kandi's choice as wrong in this current situation with Sheree. If she would've said something, Sheree just would've taken it as they were gossiping about her behind her back. Which is why Kandi kept her mouth closed and waited to see if Sheree was ever going to share with her. Kandi was gonna be deemed wrong in this situation REGARDLESS. Sheree is very defensive. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 10, 2022, 05:45:25 PM
It seems like something is missing/wasn't shown. Sanya doesn't seem to be a girl who starts a fake beef for the hell of it..
She clout chasing like a mf. Not bbn u completely ignoring what she's CLEARLY doing :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 13, 2022, 10:56:10 AM
Oof! Yeah! Preach! Facts!

Broke, stuttering ass bitch.

She'll be gone next season. Seat filler self.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 13, 2022, 04:53:19 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 10, 2022, 05:45:25 PM
It seems like something is missing/wasn't shown. Sanya doesn't seem to be a girl who starts a fake beef for the hell of it..
She clout chasing like a mf. Not bbn u completely ignoring what she's CLEARLY doing :dead:
"clout chasing!?"

YEP. That's wtf she said

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on June 10, 2022, 09:52:28 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 10, 2022, 09:41:23 PM

sidhbdfnsjkadfjkfdsnd

I love Sheree, but Drew is carrying so far, tbh

I like this whole cast. I guess they could just add WHOREsha in and then we can finally have 7 peaces like we deserve.
Yea, sorry but I miss porsha's energy. Get tf RID of Sanya if we need one of the girls to go in order for her to come back
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 13, 2022, 04:55:34 PM
Quote from: Nine on June 10, 2022, 09:52:28 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 10, 2022, 09:41:23 PM

sidhbdfnsjkadfjkfdsnd

I love Sheree, but Drew is carrying so far, tbh

I like this whole cast. I guess they could just add WHOREsha in and then we can finally have 7 peaces like we deserve.
Yea, sorry but I miss porsha's energy. Get tf RID of Sanya if we need one of the girls to go in order for her to come back
!!!!!

I say FIRE Sanya, bring back Porsha, and a new girl.

Vonc2002

Marlo is so low brow to me. Like even the way she shades people.is so ghetto.
Her pussy bad!
Girl  :uhh:

ophmani

sheree is pathetic and marlo is trash

will finish the episode later today to confirm
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 13, 2022, 01:07:03 PM
Quote from: HUGO on June 13, 2022, 01:05:30 PM
Quote from: plastic on June 13, 2022, 08:47:10 AM
it's refreshing seeing them go for kandi's jugular
fffff

first of all Kandi was a damn hoe. She fucked everybody for free!
That made me holler
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Marlo had to get it off of her CHEST!

But then next week she'll be all up in Kandi's face talkin bout SISTERHOOD!

Marlboro needs to decide if she wants to be a villain or not.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 12, 2022, 09:47:09 PM
And I really don't like Sanya.... At all. Why did Drew even come?
Sanya is legit wack but drew gotta secure the peach for next season.  Come thru and wreck thos girls event