RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Her reads are ghetto. And like she said, she can't read, she just goes LOW. It's like Heavenly.

not them both being from Florida too. Yea, Florida people mouths are RECKLESS.  I wouldn't be surprised if that nigger that told the girl to dig up her dead ass daddy is from Florida too. 

NDNSNFNDNNFNDNGNFNFNFNFNBFNFNFNFBFFFFF

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jonovan on June 12, 2022, 10:39:26 PM
Marlo is just mean unprovoked honestly. :blink:
Exactly how I feel.  She comes off thirsty to me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 13, 2022, 04:46:21 PM
And I don't see Kandi's choice as wrong in this current situation with Sheree. If she would've said something, Sheree just would've taken it as they were gossiping about her behind her back. Which is why Kandi kept her mouth closed and waited to see if Sheree was ever going to share with her. Kandi was gonna be deemed wrong in this situation REGARDLESS. Sheree is very defensive.

Sheree is very desperate for a story line. She would've picked a fight with Kandi regardless. Get rid of her

Scott.

Quote from: HUGO on June 13, 2022, 12:40:25 PM
Sanya forcing this issue with Drew is weird and kinda corny to me

I said that from the JUMP. She looks phony af

STUNNA GOD

I'm kinda glad the girls are messing with Kandi though. Either get in the mess or get the fuck off the show

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on June 13, 2022, 05:05:16 PM

I said that from the JUMP. She looks phony af
!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc2002

VERY! And I can't believe Kenya is making me warm up to her.  That baby has done wonders for her, insufferable ass

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 13, 2022, 12:47:00 PM
This is the best Sheree has looked in a minute. Late self
Yea sheree looks GOOD

ssw4919

Marlo isn't just going low.  She's also lying.  And Sheree's dumb self just sitting there nodding her head as if she knew about the lies, too.  :dead:

STUNNA GOD

This season is hella forced. Marlo basically just admitted in the Carlos podcast that she's only picking fights for the sake of the show.

"I don't give a damn if she advocated for my peach. She need to work like everybody else or get the fuck ON."

and I kinda AGREE.

:omf:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 13, 2022, 04:53:22 PM
https://twitter.com/bravoshaderooom/status/1534666246398033921?s=21&t=6dpjJ-TjoARBL5B_b4iOqw

Marlo said she putting Kandi back to fucking WORK.

:nowgorl:

She is so thirsty.

Kandi >>>> Nene in every way.

Just proves she has both those bald headed apes jealous.

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on June 13, 2022, 01:16:27 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 13, 2022, 01:09:57 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 13, 2022, 01:08:48 PM
Not her sayin "f'd for free!" as if she isn't aware people actually do have sex without money exchanging hands.  :uhh::dead:  She sounded tf perplexed by the notion.
mcmcmnncncnncnc

She def doesn't understand the concept of opening your legs unless theres a transaction involved.

ffffff
sdddddffffgvvvv
I'm HOLLERING  because that didnt even dawn on me.
Kandi ol bad pussy ass was out here fckn.........for FREE   :diddraispoot:
:plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

You can tell Marlo put the battery in Sheree's back and they have more conversations off the show. Marlo probably got Sheree feeling some type of way bout being fired every other season while Kandi sits with the highest check doing NOTHING.

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 13, 2022, 05:09:20 PM
Quote from: HUGO on June 13, 2022, 01:16:27 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 13, 2022, 01:09:57 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 13, 2022, 01:08:48 PM
Not her sayin "f'd for free!" as if she isn't aware people actually do have sex without money exchanging hands.  :uhh::dead:  She sounded tf perplexed by the notion.
mcmcmnncncnncnc

She def doesn't understand the concept of opening your legs unless theres a transaction involved.

ffffff
sdddddffffgvvvv
I'm HOLLERING  because that didnt even dawn on me.
Kandi ol bad pussy ass was out here fckn.........for FREE   :diddraispoot:
:plzstop:
HDJDJFJJFJJFJFJFNFNFNGNFNFNNFNFNFNFNFNFF
F
F
F

DD
F
F
F
F

T