RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou. and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

M-Rocka

Guys what the  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Well you do have 2 successful threads and I only have the RHOP thread.

Scott.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 30, 2022, 01:03:36 PM
I'm getting tired of this faggot telling me how to run MY thread, when he don't know SHIT about running a thread.

Do something about it

M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 30, 2022, 05:26:30 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfNMy92gr9C/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Phaedra will apparently reveal the real reason why she was canned from Atlanta on RHUGT 2.

Oh gorl. Kandi put her foot downe and that's tf THAT.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 30, 2022, 05:26:30 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfNMy92gr9C/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Phaedra will apparently reveal the real reason why she was canned from Atlanta on RHUGT 2.
n

No one would film with her and Bravo was disgusted by her so they fired her

but can't wait to hear what lie she spins together

Habitual lying self

ssw4919

Navyman

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

Liars are frustrating.  Tf?  I am not entertained by someone lying left and right.  It insults everyone's intelligence.  It's one of Drew's worst qualities.

The only reason the Mother's Day brunch was so funny is because they were all clowning her like :uhh:.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 01, 2022, 10:09:28 AM
Liars are frustrating.  Tf?  I am not entertained by someone lying left and right.  It insults everyone's intelligence.  It's one of Drew's worst qualities.

The only reason the Mother's Day brunch was so funny is because they were all clowning her like :uhh:.
!!

Listen, Phaedra is good for side commentary from  time-to-time but it's one thing for someone to lie about events but it's a whole different thing when they lie about people.

The way Phaedra and Porsha made up lies about Kenya, Cynthia, etc. was absolutely disgusting because they weren't just talking about runouts but blatantly lying and spreading the lies as factual. Don't even have to get into the rape thing, that's just not the type of entertainment I want to see.

Cowboy Nine

Phaedra was boring and she was really only good in confessionals tbh