Mona Scott-Young Speaks On The Bias Between Her, Carlos King & Andy Cohen

Started by M-Rocka, March 25, 2021, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on March 25, 2021, 01:05:38 PM
And what makes those shows "more quality" than LHH

let's be honest

Cause I'm real with mine, I call niggers monkeys, but this pseudo, under the table mess can't go on

let's have the dern conversation if we're gonna have it

LHH is seen as less because there is more "black" culture on it presented in a raw way

nothing was different about Nene, Sheree, and Marlo cussing and acting a damn fool except nicer editing and maybe nicer venues

why do we keep doing this to each other for the white man  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I don't watch Real Housewives but from my understanding, the show focuses on the professional & personal lives of affluent women in Atlanta. By definition, it already sounds more palatable and less niggerish than L&HH.

Love & Hip-Hop doesn't even focus on the "hip-hop" (music) part. It's just a bunch of random IG hoes fighting over the same trash nigga.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on March 25, 2021, 01:23:41 PM

let's be honest

Cause I'm real with mine, I call niggers monkeys, but this pseudo, under the table mess can't go on

LHH is seen as less because there is more "black" culture on it presented in a raw way

nothing was different about Nene, Sheree, and Marlo cussing and acting a damn fool except nicer editing and maybe nicer venues

why do we keep doing this to each other for the white man  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I don't watch Real Housewives but from my understanding, the show focuses on the professional & personal lives of affluent women in Atlanta. By definition, it already sounds more palatable and less niggerish than L&HH.

Love & Hip-Hop doesn't even focus on the "hip-hop" (music) part. It's just a bunch of random IG hoes fighting over the same trash nigga.
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

start here and lemme know what you think after

Bentley. HARRIS!

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on March 25, 2021, 01:27:25 PM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on March 25, 2021, 01:23:41 PM

let's be honest

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

start here and lemme know what you think after

Skjsjsjsjsjsj but this is just a verbal mess (and it's funny). The girls on L&HH legit get into a physical fight every single episode....

shante smith

There were physical fights on RHOA as well

and they tried to give a "we don't condone or promote violence in any way! " mess after Porsha dragged kenya  (those were the words Andy used during the reunion )

but bravo aired the fight between them. Used it as promo and even dramatized it  more with background music .

u don't get to say that u don't condone violence or tolerate it , as you put it out there for everyone to consume for ur ratings.

I didn't fall for that. I just didn't ... buy it. RHOA is no "better" or "classier" than Monas mess.

But they def do a shit job of pretending to be.

ophmani

vvvvvvvv yea mon' bby.... the gors are def getting dragged too  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Quote from: conceit. on March 25, 2021, 01:43:15 PM
There were physical fights on RHOA as well

and they tried to give a "we don't condone or promote violence in any way! " mess after Porsha dragged kenya  (those were the words Andy used during the reunion )

but bravo aired the fight between them. Used it as promo and even dramatized it  more with background music .

u don't get to say that u don't condone violence or tolerate it , as you put it out there for everyone to consume for ur ratings.

I didn't fall for that. I just didn't ... buy it. RHOA is no "better" or "classier" than Monas mess.

But they def do a shit job of pretending to be.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: oph markle on March 25, 2021, 01:53:03 PM
Andy was dragged and looked down on the way Mona is?

love you, but let's not create our own narratives honeybunch  :dead:

ophmani

no narrative to create. she said they aren't criticized. that's not correct.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

bby ddy

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on March 25, 2021, 01:59:36 PM

No tf he was not. The girls always give a "hehe" tea when it comes to Andy, but straight up drag Mona every chance they get.

BTW Andy was recently on a podcast drunk and talking shit about the RHOA girls individually.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: bby ddy on March 25, 2021, 02:08:05 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on March 25, 2021, 01:59:36 PM

No tf he was not. The girls always give a "hehe" tea when it comes to Andy, but straight up drag Mona every chance they get.

BTW Andy was recently on a podcast drunk and talking shit about the RHOA girls individually.
SSSDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHD

Post the link

:ohwow:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowboy Nine

Yeah she doesn't really have a point here.

Because Andy does get dragged for the way he depicts the Real Housewives all the damn time.

And no one knows Carlos' productions like that to even criticize.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 25, 2021, 03:39:17 PM
Yeah she doesn't really have a point here.

Because Andy does get dragged for the way he depicts the Real Housewives all the damn time.

And no one knows Carlos' productions like that to even criticize.

! Only internet fanatics know about him
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"