Cddcdccddcdcdcdccddcdcdcdccdcdcdcddccdcd

Lemme just go relish in the fckn past

All I got now and probably ever WILL get :ack:

RAY7

Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 02:27:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 02:21:20 PM
Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 02:12:12 PM
She was not Bragging about hitting her.

It was in the past and was something she thought was silly and something so old it could become a joke.

So her way of extinguishing the mess was to reveal something that nobody really knew to be true and to do it and blindside brandy COMPLETELY. That bitch is STUPID! 20yrs in and that bitch is an amateur. Brandy got sick of her shit and tossed her ass back to the slums of ATL with her out of work ass husband.  Now she wanna play nice.
oh love the new song, girl
Oh, thanks :udontlookok:

Do I think it could have been handled differently? Sure!
It's two of them so she should have checked with Ghan first. But I don't think her intent was to be malicious.

Just like Ghan getting to the place now where she was sharing her issues with weight; diet and self image. She's able to koi at herself now and talk about her chest showing bones and mess in some photos.  :dead:
Same kinda thing. Growth.

However in the promo trail of a duet; you need to clear things with the other person, especially if it's discussing both, and that's where Mo was wrong. I definitely agree with that.

But Monica is not some malicious evil person.
I know you've seen several people throughout the years speak on Monica as a person before they even talk about her talent. She's a great person. No one is perfect.
why are you seriously debating this?
You know these ppl are just teasing

Wtv

Omg, 14 pages already?? lol

Guys.... Brandy just doesnt use, no more the boy is mine, It all belongs to me.... all of that is part of the PAST. Lets go back to the PRESENT, that is much more interesting, lol. Bran just moved on, lets we do it too.

So writing, new music, and movement from Bran this year, yasssssss

:feelinmyself:

LiiVE

Quote from: FAM? on February 11, 2016, 01:09:48 PM
Quote from: Abcd on February 11, 2016, 01:04:18 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on February 11, 2016, 12:51:55 PM
Monica had posted about Beggin and Pleadin on her social media then deleted it if im not mistaken . Something def happened . Ciara can't stand her either . There is something very off putting and self righteous about her that comes accross very offensive .

Bullshit

[instagram]
[/instagram]
sssdd

She said she bought "I Bet" too, knowin Ci doesn't use. She's weird.
dmsmmmsmdm fake ass tryna prove that shes unboth'
im cryin @ bran and ci still not using

Young

Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 11, 2016, 02:36:34 PM
Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 02:27:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 02:21:20 PM
Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 02:12:12 PM
She was not Bragging about hitting her.

It was in the past and was something she thought was silly and something so old it could become a joke.

So her way of extinguishing the mess was to reveal something that nobody really knew to be true and to do it and blindside brandy COMPLETELY. That bitch is STUPID! 20yrs in and that bitch is an amateur. Brandy got sick of her shit and tossed her ass back to the slums of ATL with her out of work ass husband.  Now she wanna play nice.
oh love the new song, girl
Oh, thanks :udontlookok:

Do I think it could have been handled differently? Sure!
It's two of them so she should have checked with Ghan first. But I don't think her intent was to be malicious.

Just like Ghan getting to the place now where she was sharing her issues with weight; diet and self image. She's able to koi at herself now and talk about her chest showing bones and mess in some photos.  :dead:
Same kinda thing. Growth.

However in the promo trail of a duet; you need to clear things with the other person, especially if it's discussing both, and that's where Mo was wrong. I definitely agree with that.

But Monica is not some malicious evil person.
I know you've seen several people throughout the years speak on Monica as a person before they even talk about her talent. She's a great person. No one is perfect.
why are you seriously debating this?
You know these ppl are just teasing

No I actually think they believe this stuff

The Brandy Barbie

"It was so long ago, I?m just in a different space. I don?t talk to Monica. We are on different paths."

Well, damn.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 01:34:17 PM
She been ringing around this rosy too long, glad she called a thing a fckn thing.
Dont talk to her...........AT ALL LMAO
:jackiessales:

throwintheTAL

monica is a fake ass artist and a royal bitch, in the highest degree

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: LiiVE on February 11, 2016, 02:38:14 PM
Quote from: FAM? on February 11, 2016, 01:09:48 PM
Quote from: Abcd on February 11, 2016, 01:04:18 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on February 11, 2016, 12:51:55 PM
Monica had posted about Beggin and Pleadin on her social media then deleted it if im not mistaken . Something def happened . Ciara can't stand her either . There is something very off putting and self righteous about her that comes accross very offensive .

Bullshit

[instagram]
[/instagram]
sssdd

She said she bought "I Bet" too, knowin Ci doesn't use. She's weird.
dmsmmmsmdm fake ass tryna prove that shes unboth'
im cryin @ bran and ci still not using
!!!

She's such a sick ass person. I cannot stand a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Ci and Bran are some of the purest souls in the industry. Love them. :feelinmyself:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 01:14:06 PM
Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 01:07:43 PM
I'm really offended by that remark.

Bran wtf. What happened. And I'm sorry, even if something did happen. She could have said that less harshly. Monica has been nothing but kind on the forefront. Especially lately. Even when asked about Bran...ugh

My heart is aching. Wtf is this shit man
Oh fuck u and fuck her. That bitch wanted to rehash the past and be messy, so fck that hoe. Brandy is always to polite to this tactless hoe. Glad she finally said it. I DONT FCKN TALK TO HA! Dont ask me shit about that girl :hmph:

Hjjjjjj

Ma Lo

Quote from: Abcd on February 11, 2016, 01:06:51 PM
He knew she didn't fckn delete it

I said I wasn't sure . Regardless Bran still don't use  :kii: