Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'

Started by clutch, February 11, 2016, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

FRANCE

Monica is a murderer and Bran also knows it. Who would wanna talk to a murderer?

martian

Guys...think if Rodney hadn't been able to convince Brandy to add Monica to TBIM. The possibilities...lol

Cuban0

Rxxf

People still love your 1998 duet with Monica, ?The Boy Is Mine.? She said last year that the supposed beef between you guys was ?brilliant marketing.?
It was so long ago, I?m just in a different space. I don?t talk to Monica. We are on different paths.

OMG
Bran
:dead:
I feel kinda bad.
BRANDY

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 11, 2016, 02:04:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 02:02:18 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 11, 2016, 01:58:01 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 11, 2016, 01:36:16 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 11, 2016, 01:31:32 PM
Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 01:29:57 PM
Ghan will use again

n

She's in a difference "space" right now

n

Just like her and Kelly's mess
nnnnnnn don't throw shade. Careful

but yea this space seems more ..  permanent tho. An Honest Tea
:ohwow:

He's in my pm's kii-ing about the car accident

Get this fag the fck up outta here  :hmph:
wtf

dsssddddd but yea I think Mon' took it to the next level when she mimicked bran and said "she attacked me!! Omg" :dead: and kept sayin "I said I was sorry, did I NOT?!"
Honestly, thats what really kinda bugged me. I felt like it was a bragging kinda thing. Like yea, I hit her lolz. Im kinda getting disgusted all over again. What a ghetto, classless bitch

she was bragging about hitting her and then still trying to justify it..."i said sorry"
she was loving the attention during that interview. She knew what she was doing and purposely embarrassed Bran like that. if its something you both never spoke about even when asked about, why mention it then?
She's a tacky ass, non singing bitch. Glad Ghan done with her.
:plea:

Scott.

Young, why you so hurt? lol

If they don't fuck with each other, then they just don't. Everyone ain't meant to be tight.

Vonc2002

Yea, everyone's personality aint gonna click..........especially if one girl is a fckn bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: Scott. on February 12, 2016, 12:00:27 AM

If they don't fuck with each other, then they just don't. Everyone ain't meant to be tight.
bnnnn he loves them both so much

Almost equally sometimes

:overit:

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Scott.

Quote from: RIG on February 12, 2016, 12:06:34 AM
Quote from: Scott. on February 12, 2016, 12:00:27 AM

bnnnn he loves them both so much

Almost equally sometimes

:overit:

I mean I get it, but fuck it. lol

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 01:07:43 PM
I'm really offended by that remark.

Bran wtf. What happened. And I'm sorry, even if something did happen. She could have said that less harshly. Monica has been nothing but kind on the forefront. Especially lately. Even when asked about Bran...ugh

My heart is aching. Wtf is this shit man

i'm sorr'
:dead:
BRANDY