Rxxf

but nah, i would rather bran be PC on this matter
it only just fuels the mess people will drum up
BRANDY

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 12, 2016, 12:36:38 AM
Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 01:07:43 PM
I'm really offended by that remark.

Bran wtf. What happened. And I'm sorry, even if something did happen. She could have said that less harshly. Monica has been nothing but kind on the forefront. Especially lately. Even when asked about Bran...ugh

My heart is aching. Wtf is this shit man

i'm sorr'
:dead:

is he ok :omgwatshappening:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 01:14:06 PM

Bran wtf. What happened. And I'm sorry, even if something did happen. She could have said that less harshly. Monica has been nothing but kind on the forefront. Especially lately. Even when asked about Bran...ugh

Oh fuck u and fuck her. That bitch wanted to rehash the past and be messy, so fck that hoe. Brandy is always to polite to this tactless hoe. Glad she finally said it. I DONT FCKN TALK TO HA! Dont ask me shit about that girl :hmph:

THIS was the mess that did it.
:plzstop:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 01:25:56 PM
Wait; maybe I'm being dramatic

Sdddddd

I just read the texts again

Ugh...and she did kinda repost what Mo posted some weeks back...hmmm 🤔

text is dry.
no emotion.
i don't think it was shade. just real. lol.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: m.monk on February 12, 2016, 12:37:47 AM
Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 12, 2016, 12:36:38 AM

i'm sorr'

is he ok :omgwatshappening:

it'll take some time.
i mean, young created the term "branica". he has a mess dedicated to them, etc.
BRANDY

CandyCrush

I think they support each other as artists but they're not so-called friends. They're acquaintances only. They don't call each other. Why would they? They've never been close like that. They have different lives (different paths). I really don't see shade. We all work with folks we're cool with on the job but after work we don't see them or think about them. Doesn't mean we don't like them.

Ever since they were teenagers fans have been looking at every remark they make about each other under a high powered microscope, looking for something to jump on. Shade. C'mon, these are two classy talented women in their own right. Who happen to not really be friends with each other. That's all. These interviews are always edited to get the most hits anyway. Everything's cool, Young.

AIDS!

Why are we discussing Monica? :uhh:
Did you read who she was listening to atm?
They're musical styles>>>>>

martian

Compared to the things Monica has said over the years, this is tame.

Brandy has always kept it cute when it comes to Monica. Brandy kept it real and I'm here for it. She wants to move on and she's tired of acting like she likes the hoe.

Stop trying to shame her for being honest lol

martian

martian

Can we stop talking about the other girl at some point and focus on the fact we're getting another masterpiece from Brandy?