Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'

Started by clutch, February 11, 2016, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Abcd

Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 01:07:43 PM
I'm really offended by that remark.

Bran wtf. What happened. And I'm sorry, even if something did happen. She could have said that less harshly. Monica has been nothing but kind on the forefront. Especially lately. Even when asked about Bran...ugh

My heart is aching. Wtf is this shit man

I really dunno what to say.

Young

Quote from: FAM? on February 11, 2016, 01:09:48 PM
Quote from: Abcd on February 11, 2016, 01:04:18 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on February 11, 2016, 12:51:55 PM
Monica had posted about Beggin and Pleadin on her social media then deleted it if im not mistaken . Something def happened . Ciara can't stand her either . There is something very off putting and self righteous about her that comes accross very offensive .

Bullshit

[instagram]
[/instagram]
sssdd

She said she bought "I Bet" too, knowin Ci doesn't use. She's weird.

She's fckn MATURE Hun

Whatever the hell her and Ci had going needs to be Squashed too
They were SISTERS forreal

RekeRig

When TwoEleven came out she mentioned them not really talkin, so this ain't new.

@6:40

Young

Like the way Mo praised Begging and Pleading Down
Every night on the Code Red Experience she'd go on a Tangent about how Great Bran is after singing a bit of TBIM

Like sheesh Bran..

Vonc2002

Bran wtf. What happened. And I'm sorry, even if something did happen. She could have said that less harshly. Monica has been nothing but kind on the forefront. Especially lately. Even when asked about Bran...ugh

Oh fuck u and fuck her. That bitch wanted to rehash the past and be messy, so fck that hoe. Brandy is always to polite to this tactless hoe. Glad she finally said it. I DONT FCKN TALK TO HA! Dont ask me shit about that girl :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

kdjdjcbcv.vmvbcvfvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

somebody call 911

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 01:10:04 PM
I'm very upset about this crap
ddssssss everything looks worse through text. I wouldn't trip

Writers are messy when doing transcripts

Young

I really hope that was poor editing and word chopping because I'm fucking PISSED! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Rotfl!!! Haha

FAMÈ

Monica is probably annoying. Don't nobody really use it seems.

jtwoeleven

We may never know what transpired recently. Maybe Bran could've worded it differently, but she was honest. They will most likely never be "besties" or close in that way. Nothing wrong with that.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 01:14:06 PM

Oh fuck u and fuck her. That bitch wanted to rehash the past and be messy, so fck that hoe. Brandy is always to polite to this tactless hoe. Glad she finally said it. I DONT FCKN TALK TO HA! Dont ask me shit about that girl :hmph:

Nigger that incident was 4 years ago AND she wasn't doing it to slight Bran. Mo is just an open book. Bran was right there.
They're just different; and I get that. But Ghan be SWITCHING TUNES . That felt very harsh and could have been said differently. Period.

Young

Quote from: FAM? on February 11, 2016, 01:15:34 PM
Monica is probably annoying. Don't nobody really use it seems.

Gorl; that's Ci and her gang of fake, surg'd up media whores.