Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Chameleon

Thanks for pointing this out Rig! Great job!  :plzstop:

Lazarus

Bish

February 12, 2016, 09:59:44 AM #198 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:01:14 AM by Bish
Maybe I need to read it again but Brandy's original comment about not talking to Monica was not bad at all- it was just honest. Monica is the one who tries to oversell their relationship and I don't blame her for wanting to keep peace between fans. Brandy on the other hand was just very direct and I think we are just used to Brandy being very PC. Monica's response does however, take it too a different level but Brandy shouldn't have responded.

Brandy is probably sick of the question and they both should be. They did a song together, they didn't fuck.

I respect Glock for always taking the high road and showing love to Brandy. But I think it's very obvious that there is something about her that Brandy doesn't use and she may be justified in feeling that way.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Bish on February 12, 2016, 09:59:44 AM

Brandy is probably sick of the question and they both should be. They did a song together, they didn't fuck.

I respect Glock for always taking the high road and showing love to Brandy. But I think it's very obvious that there is something about her that Brandy doesn't use and she may be justified in feeling that way.

!!BINGO!

Bran even did it to Fancy on the show when she brought up TBIM. She said "girl let that go!" I think Bran is OVER the idea of being known for jsut TBIM with Mon. She's pretty much trying to say "um hello i'm known for more than that". Granted it's one of her biggest successes but Bran is in a NEW space. She wants to be known as Brandy - the multifaceted artist. Not Brandy, that girl from TBIM.

FINE.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: FINE. on February 12, 2016, 10:05:34 AM
The girls are passionate about this

Not for nothing, but because of the fans, the net is already starting to speak on it as if a true beef is happening and it will suck to have that shit happen all over again. the shit ain't cute. Aretha vs. Patti 2.0 or some shit.

JRocka

RekeRig

We can lock it if y'all want. PM me or comment in here

There are a lot of assumptions without confirmation for sure. If the shaderoom (they visit here) and them catch on ssssss it could get ugly fast

BRockaBaby

Quote from: RIG on February 12, 2016, 10:10:02 AM
There are a lot of assumptions without confirmation for sure. If the shaderoom (they visit here) and them catch on ssssss it could get ugly fast

!!! they already are  :plzstop:

Zankou.

and what's the shade that's been going on for a couple of weeks?

Rxxf

BRANDY

STUNNA GOD

DSSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSSDSDSSDSSDSDSDSDSDSSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSSDSDDSDSSD

Ghan CLEARLY doesnt use. From "The Life of Brandy", looking at that "shady moments of Brandy" YouTube vid... she just doesnt fucking USE.  Idk if Ghan is still holding a grudge about something or they simply just dont click. Cuz it seems like Monica initially had nothing against her..... but then again, she's a fucking PHONY.

FINE.

I do think Monica is fake tho. LMAO!

JRocka

Rig luv i think we should lock this....cause too much might be read into it and that's not the scenario