Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monk al-taqi

am sure they'll reunite over a duet in a couple years

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Annie

In decrmber mon did an interview and talked about tbim again and their 'feud'. The 200th version
I bet Bran told her after IABM to let it go already.

/.\

Bish

If I didn't know any better I would think Brandy was talking about Shay.

monk al-taqi

Quote from: brocka4life on February 12, 2016, 04:24:52 AM
I'm scared of this newly found "confidence" Brandy has. It doesn't read well. To me it reads "when things weren't looking good in my career, I was on the humble; now that I'm seeing success again, I'm cocky." I don't like it. Confidence is attractive...but whatever this is, Brandy can keep it.

oh girl enough  :overit:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Monica is trash
But i want them to make more music
In 15 more years they will squash it lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

monk al-taqi

ssds

the psychoanalysis yall r doing has me screamin

Lazarus

Lazarus

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 12, 2016, 09:42:55 AM
I CAN'T with the Glocks in this thread.

Both wrong! Two wrongs don't make a right!

Faggots, MOVE. Brandy doesn't use...period! She's been saying this for a long time that she doesn't talk to Monica. Ever since 2013 tbqfh. Monica is dead to her, as dead as Jarvis is.

:plzstop:

brocka4life

Tyrese and Monica are performing on Sunday at some even. If it's about Monica, maybe he'll squash it.

LOONA.

MoFan10

February 16, 2016, 07:27:33 PM #235 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:28:05 PM by MoFan10
And ion know why norflop got a new so called 'confidence' when everything she doing flopping! Its a shame! But somethings gonna happen to her again were life happens and she gon be coming back with that humble shit coming back to Monica and Mo gon swerve her ass! And Norflop better try and not say the wrong thing because Monica will still beat her ass like last time! One thing about Mo is that sometimes she might slip up and clapback over social media but she will meet u in person and tell u wat she gotta say in your face! Monica will been done have dragged brandy again by her non existing edges

MAY

Tears @ this being that fag's first post

MoFan10

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 16, 2016, 07:28:09 PM
Tears @ this being that fag's first post
bitch yall hoes just cant accept the truth! Yall better try and get her another hit record lmao

yummy

GFCVCVC>CNCNGRBNRTBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN