Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

kick her fckin ass bran'

luv this new 'ttude tbhon'!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Monica is fucking trash bitch loser that cant sing and has only one talent that has faded
Bran is multidimensional and slaying mon always gets in ha feelings when bran slays

But bitch get over it  bran is not thinkin bout chu or ur mooch ass tryna ride her fucking cotail
And bran shud lash the shit out of ha everytime she gets a chance monica is fake as fuck and an opportunist nobody likes ha

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

brocka4life

February 12, 2016, 04:29:44 AM #47 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:30:55 AM by brocka4life
Quote from: RIG on February 12, 2016, 04:26:03 AM
Nah she was on the overly humble when she wasn't doing well in her personal life. But you can interpret it how you want

It's not like her songs are flying off the charts.

I get that. But it's like "0 to 100 nigga real quick." That's all. What happened to "there is strength in numbers"  :plzstop:  I just feel people will look at it as now that she has a show again and has been getting good press, she wants to fire shots. The average person doesn't read or listen to and remember the interviews over the years like the stans will.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

throwintheTAL

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 12, 2016, 04:27:40 AM
Monica is fucking trash bitch loser that cant sing and has only one talent that has faded
Bran is multidimensional and slaying mon always gets in ha feelings when bran slays

But bitch get over it  bran is not thinkin bout chu or ur mooch ass tryna ride her fucking cotail
And bran shud lash the shit out of ha everytime she gets a chance monica is fake as fuck and an opportunist nobody likes ha
!!!

She hasn't had serious work in years. Monica is just not a real celebrity, but more of a local act. She deserves every lashing that she gets

Young

Quote from: brocka4life on February 12, 2016, 04:06:12 AM
If this is about one another, they are both super corny and too old for this shit.

That recent Brandy interview did come off shady. BUT, I do recall a few interviews over the years where Monica has said little slick shit like "we ain't friends" when asked about Brandy or something along the lines of "I'm real, I'm from the South and she's a LA girl so..." So she is def. not innocent in this either.

At the end of the day, if you base it off PUBLIC interviews, Brandy comes off looking like more of the loser, because she went around for the most recent years as if she was a Monica fan. "Oh! Inspired! Monica's success inspired me to get back to my r&b core!" Brandy...please.

At the same time, Brandy seems like she goes in and out of these periods where she wants to collaborate with people and then later where she wants her music to be just her and no features or anything. Forget a tour, it's clear that these two women are not friends, will never be friends, and need to stop faking it for the media once and for all. But, you don't have to be classless and have a public brawl....leave the fighting backstage at the 99 Grammys. Brandy & Monica's names being associated is super late. But Brandy, stop disrespecting the song that won you your only Grammy. This is where management should cut out all TBIM and Kobe questions. Brandy just started talking highly of Moesha again in interviews after like a decade of shading it.  :plzstop:

All of this

RekeRig

Quote from: brocka4life on February 12, 2016, 04:29:44 AM
Quote from: RIG on February 12, 2016, 04:26:03 AM
Nah she was on the overly humble when she wasn't doing well in her personal life. But you can interpret it how you want

It's not like her songs are flying off the charts.

I get that. But it's like "0 to 100 nigga real quick." That's all. What happened to "there is strength in numbers"  :plzstop:  I just feel people will look at it as now that she has a show again and has been getting good press, she wants to fire shots. The average person doesn't read or listen to and remember the interviews over the years like the stans will.

true. but people that dont fuck with her, will never fuck with her.

i think she realizes that. she just recently said "Public opinion doesn't matter" sdsssd I've never heard her say some
shit like that. its a new day

Young

I could say more about both, but this is very late.

I really hope this ISNT about each other.

Because not only does it show regression, it's hypocritical to what they preached a few years back.

The whole thing is just not cool to me

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on February 12, 2016, 04:47:44 AM

Because not only does it show regression, it's hypocritical to what they preached a few years back.

i agree

we'll see. i have a feeling one of them will shut the rumors down soon  :dead: if not ...  they may keep going a bit sssss

Young

I'm definitely here for Quendy's confidence and focus on her career tho I'll say that.

Feels like the 90s...but leave the 90s diva mess and shade back there.
Because life will humble you real quick when you get almost unappreciative over the success you have

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Fucking scoot

Monica has been trash since tbim days
And shes insecure clearly
And  a bitter bitch bthats losing

While she watches bran blossom and bloom like never before

Different

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on February 12, 2016, 04:49:50 AM
I'm definitely here for Quendy's confidence and focus on her career tho I'll say that.

Feels like the 90s...but leave the 90s diva mess and shade back there.
Because life will humble you real quick when you get almost unappreciative over the success you have
yea. i dont feel like its that bad though

she hasn't said anything too crazy

Young

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 12, 2016, 04:51:06 AM

Fucking scoot

Monica has been trash since tbim days
And shes insecure clearly
And  a bitter bitch bthats losing

While she watches bran blossom and bloom like never before

Losing??

They're both winning Hun. Please.
They're still around and able to still live off of their music careers.

Monica is a great person. Fags on the net can speculate all they want but I can post receipts for hours of all kinds of celebs of all ages and genders speaking on how great of a person Monica is. So stop.
You're doing way too much right now Lew.

brocka4life

February 12, 2016, 04:57:50 AM #59 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:58:22 AM by brocka4life
This is just my own personal belief, but I feel like they both envy something about the other. It's like if they were one person, they'd be perfect lol.

I think Brandy at some point envied the fact that Monica was winning personally - husband and family.
I think Monica at some point envied the fact that Brandy has won career wise.
Even their voice - If Brandy had Monica's "power", and if Monica had Brandy's tone, ear, gift.

Brandy, if you don't want to talk about TBIM, stop having yourself introduced as "Grammy award wining singer..." (and I personally don't like TBIM beyond 1999).