Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:20:10 PM
Read them GHan. Stop beating around the bush. Because that quote about people wanting your life...I'd imagine that there are many friends who want her life. Jealousy is natural in humans, it's all about the way your friends HANDLE it. There's a difference between being like "ugh GHan, you're so rich beautiful and talented, I'm jeal'!!!!"  and someone being a miserable, jealous, hateful bitch who needs to get read.

this is so true
BRANDY

Bish

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 28, 2016, 04:24:16 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

are you jealous of her newly found confidence?

Lmao are you like Brandy and think everyone is jealous of her?

AfroJisiac

i never understood why celebs always feel the need to put their drama out there like that even if it's not direct and just throwing' shade...
it's just childish.

and Bran...girl... i'm all for knowin' ur worth but being' cocky is the reason i don't like some artists so please dont go that path.

Drink that human era soup and get that humble bran back a lil, handy

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 04:25:08 PM

Bran is kinda ALL over the girls page lmao!!

Love their relationship

n

Rxxf

Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 04:22:43 PM
Keisha ain't following Brandy on Twitter and Brandy ain't following Keisha on IG lolz

the fuck?!
ugh
BRANDY

SouravMay

February 28, 2016, 04:29:05 PM #80 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 04:31:43 PM by Rajesha

QuoteOh and one more quote since we are being so called "messy" on this beautiful Sunday. #NoShaydeJustLight #SlayanaSundays #GodForgiveMe #IluhGod

She is clearly lashing Shay.
B7

Rxxf

Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 04:28:28 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 04:22:43 PM
Keisha ain't following Brandy on Twitter and Brandy ain't following Keisha on IG lolz

the fuck?!
ugh

then again, this doesn't mean much

i don't follow most of my best friends
we talk and see each other
BRANDY

RekeRig

Yea so no one knows what her posts are about lmao!!!

not seeing the acting out tbh. she used the posts as advice for others as well, btw. Her confidence and cockiness has been very well balanced and she's remained inspirational through her sharing and journaling

Lmao lolz

ohthatsniko

Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 04:27:35 PM

Love their relationship

n

And Brandy DELETED all those pics with Keisha that was on her page lol

Herb.

I have to say that these quotes and mess match the descriptions that people had for GHan's behavior before...saying she was a bitch, condescending, etc. I almost feel like this is the real GHan coming out, which I'm happy for, because it's all about being yourself. But my concern is, has the GHan I've known not been real?

Rxxf

Quote from: Rajesha on February 28, 2016, 04:29:05 PM
Oh and one more quote since we are being so called "messy" on this beautiful Sunday. #NoShaydeJustLight #SlayanaSundays #GodForgiveMe #IluhGod

She is clearly lashing Shay.

O M F
BRANDY

RekeRig

And she's been friends with these girls for like 15 years +

"Always losing friends"! 

n

Just cuz her and Kelly always fall out? "Hollywood" friendships rarely ever make it

Rxxf

I WOULD more understand SHAY
vs.
Keisha
BRANDY

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: ohthatsniko on February 28, 2016, 04:29:13 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 04:27:35 PM

Love their relationship

n

And Brandy DELETED all those pics with Keisha that was on her page lol

Right!

Bestie!