Brandy doing "Chicago" in Vegas as well

Started by Steffon, March 01, 2016, 11:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tijobr on March 02, 2016, 03:48:51 PM
:dead: :dead: :dead: :kii:

not brandy performing more as Roxie than as Brandy in her whole career lol. Just the thought of it is sad lol
:bvy:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

'ology

Quote from: Nine on March 02, 2016, 03:22:42 PM
dsdsdaddds

Brans said this is the only US tour y'all are gonna gets!

Zzzzzzsjdjwhwhhw
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Admin

Luxury

This is a book Imo. As far as not getting music is concerned, if we don't get it, it isn't because of Chicago or any "distraction". We probably weren't going to get any regardless. When Bran was doing "nothing" we weren't getting music.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Branfan4life on March 02, 2016, 01:10:25 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on March 02, 2016, 01:06:31 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on March 02, 2016, 09:13:15 AM
Quote from: Rawlf on March 02, 2016, 12:18:25 AM
broadway will only give brandy's career leverage, in the grand scheme of things
more well-rounded

Yall keep saying that but I've yet to see it. I want music.

right its almost been a year since broadway as started .. lol and there are no movie roles or anything .. so where is this LEVERAGE
give her a chance man. Don't be like that.

It ain't fucking happening hun

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

This isn't the 90s and I wish some of these girls get it through their damn heads.

BranLover

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on March 02, 2016, 02:14:00 PM
I just wish she could be more direct with music. Like the whole thing with the ep could have been handled better by just making an annocoument about the delay or cancellation that would be better for me instead of us always playing the guessing game.

True. And I honestly don't see why she didn't just release it lol. It's just an EP.

BranLover

Quote from: RIG on March 02, 2016, 03:32:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 02, 2016, 03:31:43 PM
Quote from: RIG on March 02, 2016, 03:28:18 PM
Quote from: Bish on March 02, 2016, 03:21:40 PM
Quote from: RIG on March 02, 2016, 03:18:07 PM
n
Roxie is a great look

n

It really isn't. In NY it was fine but not touring the damn country.

Brandy gorl

I swear she just does things just to stay busy.
right. couldn't be for cross promotional opportunity, more coin and pulling in more fans/simultaneously becoming a better performer because of it. The challenge of live theater is like no other

But ok. Sorry you feel that way. She's doing her regardless lmao and I'm glad
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Ur PISSED
hhhhjnjnnnnn not me shaking as I type

:melmel:

Wish I didn't care for her this much

fddddddxcxddddd

Wtv

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 03:58:40 PM
Like, the thought of getting an EP excited the hell out of me. I was so ready, but then nothing happened. That's left a bad taste in my mouth ever since because every era we hope things are gonna be different. I get that plans change or stuff happens but all it takes is a simple announcement. She doesn't say shit, but then when her team is ready to move all of a sudden they want The Starz to hop on board and get to work with requesting & spreading the word. No ma'am.

100% agreed on this.

It wasnt cute and wont ever be cute. thankully I forgot all about that bad taste. They didnt care for it obviously. I shouldnt care either I guess