Started by Steffon, March 01, 2016, 11:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Would be awesome if she did Chicago when l'm in Vegas this fall :'(

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Rawlf on March 02, 2016, 12:18:25 AM
broadway will only give brandy's career leverage, in the grand scheme of things
more well-rounded

Yall keep saying that but I've yet to see it. I want music.

demitri.petty

I'm just waiting on season 2 of Zoe 🙃🙂😌

RAY7

this looks interesting
with the keyboard in the back & stuff
I hope she sings a lil

Bish

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 02, 2016, 05:54:57 AM
Some of you guys are just ridiculous to say the least. Acting like a stint at Vegas will completely halt the music. She done movies, tv, and music simultaneously....so its possible. But if she wants to spread it out wtf is wrong with that?

Brandy made it CLEAR in her last interview that her focus is music but she isnt giving dates because you hold it as law. She has completely freed you of thinking in the context of dates and thats all some of you keep doing.

Just cause she is touring doesnt mean she needs to drop a full album. What kind of logic is that! Vetran artist tour all the time with their old shit. So what if its just beggin and pleading! The shit was just released in January for gods sake. She aint Future and she damn sure aint Chris. Yall not getting a Ep every month!

LOL I don't think we can say that anymore when we still don't have an album and she's doing these other projects.

Four years is just too long between albums and I'd rather her be honest about where she is at mentally with her music career instead of just saying things to appease her fans. I'm good with whatever she decides to do, but just be up front about it.

Angel In Disguise

If she's independent she needs checks to fund the album. I mean, this is good news. Thanks for the video.

"If you stay ready,  you don't have to get ready"

death

wat a coincidence

ill b in vegas for a few meetings
will def snag a ticket n see her

Monika

Quote from: Steffon on March 01, 2016, 11:31:26 PM
More details coming soon....

Yess, do your thang, Brandy!

Is that her dad interviewing her? Awwww, that's so sweet!   :-D
Yahudah

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Branfan4life on March 02, 2016, 11:05:50 AM
Quote from: Steffon on March 01, 2016, 11:31:26 PM
More details coming soon....

Yess, do your thang, Brandy!

Is that her dad interviewing her? Awwww, that's so sweet!   :-D

He does sound like him.

But anyways this is a good look. It's great that she's wanted to sing and perform all over. She stays booked with a job. I can't be mad at that. As long as music comes by the end of the year, I'm good.